• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Which COD? Black Ops, one of the many, many WWII COD's, or one of the Modern Warfare's?

The worst ones, the Wodern Marfares. The WWII ones (albeit exaggerated) were awesome. I love me some history, and I know that something like that might've actually happened. The new CoDs never happened, never will most likely so they don't appeal as much to me. Maybe I'm just weird.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    The worst ones, the Wodern Marfares. The WWII ones (albeit exaggerated) were awesome. I love me some history, and I know that something like that might've actually happened. The new CoDs never happened, never will most likely so they don't appeal as much to me. Maybe I'm just weird.

I loved the Modern Warfares. But then a big selling point for any game that I buy is the storyline, and that definately played a role in Modern Warfare, as well as the gameplay itself.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh yeah! I did! Plus, not only did CoD say the .45 was a powerful death slug of depleted uranium, the internet did too! Better watch out on those multiplayer servers. I'll no scope you.

Oh God please why did all ^^^ that just come out of my fingertips. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You might be right, I never shot a FAMAS in of of those video games so I wouldn't know. :):

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I got burnt out on WWII games with Medal of Honors and Wolfensteins, so when CoD came out, I wasn't interested until the MWs

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    I got burnt out on WWII games with Medal of Honors and Wolfensteins, so when CoD came out, I wasn't interested until the MWs

Yeah, I agree. I like WWII games, particularly when they add their own twist to the story like in Wolfenstein, but industry is over saturatd with WWII games to the point where they're no longer interesting. I was so happy when CoD moved away from WWII.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I have a buddy who totally reminds me of Sheldon!

I got started watching BBT because a controls engineer kept calling one of our mechanical engineers Sheldon and I asked him where it came from. I finally watched an episode and got hooked. This ME is built just like Sheldon but is about 10 times more effeminate than Sheldon.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    I got started watching BBT because a controls engineer kept calling one of our mechanical engineers Sheldon and I asked him where it came from. I finally watched an episode and got hooked. This ME is built just like Sheldon but is about 10 times more effeminate than Sheldon.

Lol. Have you seen the most recent Muppet movie? The actor who plays Sheldon has a cameo where he sings a beautiful song.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Lol. Have you seen the most recent Muppet movie? The actor who plays Sheldon has a cameo where he sings a beautiful song.

No, I haven't seen it. I'm not a gamer, comic book fan, genius or anything else that the guys on BBT are into. I just think the show is absolutely hilarious. It's probably the funniest tv show I've ever seen. I don't know how the writers can keep coming up with new material. The actors, especially Sheldon, are amazing at how well they pull it off.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    No, I haven't seen it. I'm not a gamer, comic book fan, genius or anything else that the guys on BBT are into. I just think the show is absolutely hilarious. It's probably the funniest tv show I've ever seen. I don't know how the writers can keep coming up with new material. The actors, especially Sheldon, are amazing at how well they pull it off.

I generally don't like sitcoms. At all. But I'll make an exception for BBT.

Top Bottom