• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I have the 5 years of Babylon 5 and the original Battle Star Gallactica on DVD. Of course I have Star Wars and even some Star Trek.
    The Hulk was always my favorite with wolverine next. But Groo was always funny.
    The complete Bones on DVD.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    I have the 5 years of Babylon 5 and the original Battle Star Gallactica on DVD. Of course I have Star Wars and even some Star Trek.
    The Hulk was always my favorite with wolverine next. But Groo was always funny.
    The complete Bones on DVD.

I'm currently in the process of acquiring every season of Criminal Minds on DVD. Also, are there any anime nerds on herte? Cuz I'm into that as well.

I so wish that Marvel Studios would acquire the production rights to Spider-Man, X-Men, Punisher, Ghost Rider, and Deadpool. I've decided that if Marvel Studios ain't makin' it and if it isn't part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I ain't seein' a movie based ona Marvel Comic.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Look for the Planet Hulk (cartoon). Lionsgate has quite a few not for little kids marvel cartoons out there. Iron man. Dr strange. Ultimate Avengers. New avengers. Tales of Asgard. Hulk vs.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    Look for the Planet Hulk (cartoon). Lionsgate has quite a few not for little kids marvel cartoons out there. Iron man. Dr strange. Ultimate Avengers. New avengers. Tales of Asgard. Hulk vs.

All of which are in my Netflix que, which is insanely long btw. I still wish that they would make a good, TRUE TO COMIC film or animated adaptation of everyone's favorite Merc With the Mouth.

deadpool.jpg

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    The nerdiest things that I do is:
    1) Spend too much time on INGO and
    2) Bird Watch and
    3) Volunteer to take photos of local cemeteries for people across the country into genealogy.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I'm ashamed to admit it, but I was addicted to Runescape for the longest time in high school. What I think would be awesome is if they made either a sci-fi or western version of Runescape!

I played for years...I paid for a membership too. All my friends played it. I'm sorry it happened :laugh:

I can see myself now, twenty years later, I'm getting interviewed and they run the background check. Turns out I killed the boss on Runescape twenty something years ago. Looks like I'm not what the company was looking for. :):

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    The nerdiest things that I do is:
    1) Spend too much time on INGO and
    2) Bird Watch and
    3) Volunteer to take photos of local cemeteries for people across the country into genealogy.

1) I'm totally guilty of this!

2 & 3) Both of these things sound like interesting hobbies, particularly geneology. Even though I'm adopted, I've always considered my adoptive family to be my family, but wouldn't mind maybe one day tracing my "biological" family history.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    I played for years...I paid for a membership too. All my friends played it. I'm sorry it happened :laugh:

I can see myself now, twenty years later, I'm getting interviewed and they run the background check. Turns out I killed the boss on Runescape twenty something years ago. Looks like I'm not what the company was looking for. :):

Yeah, at one point I was a paying member of Runescape too, and I deeply regret it.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    1) I'm totally guilty of this!

2 & 3) Both of these things sound like interesting hobbies, particularly geneology. Even though I'm adopted, I've always considered my adoptive family to be my family, but wouldn't mind maybe one day tracing my "biological" family history.

Yep, you're a nerd. (in a good way :) )
    I'm not into my own genealogy. The number of pathways you can take backwards is prohibitively large, especially when you consider that there is no reason to arbitrarily follow the male or female line. I just figure we're all related (Now, I'm not talking Adam and Eve ... although I do believe this ... but I'm talking mitochondrial DNA, which is one of the proofs that we're all related).

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    Yep, you're a nerd. (in a good way :) )
    I'm not into my own genealogy. The number of pathways you can take backwards is prohibitively large, especially when you consider that there is no reason to arbitrarily follow the male or female line. I just figure we're all related (Now, I'm not talking Adam and Eve ... although I do believe this ... but I'm talking mitochondrial DNA, which is one of the proofs that we're all related).

You know, I'm not a religious person or a believer/practitioner of any religion, but if you could scientificly prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the origins of humanity go back to two individuals, that would be AWESOME! But that's way too much science mumbo jumbo for me.

Top Bottom