• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Anybody have a really cheap driver side window regulator? My window dropped, I'm short on cash and it freezing outside.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Anybody have a really cheap driver side window regulator? My window dropped, I'm short on cash and it freezing outside.

Alright, ponied up the cash to get an upgraded window regulator made of metal parts(the area that breaks easily). It was an easy install thanks to dad for holding the glass while I unbolt it from the old track and bolt the new track in.

Which reminds me, anybody know an affordable locksmith around bloomington, Columbus, or nashville area? I need driver's side lock cylinder re-keyed to my ignition key so I can lock my door....also, I will be picking up my new front bumper in the next two week in New Albany, IN so maybe a mini INGO jeeper meet?

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Also to add, I found in my driver's door the smallest speaker I've ever seen mounted in a car....maybe 2 and a half inch wide and mounted via one screw and two small zipties.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Now I know why you say the stock bumper sucks...

819282_10151672758299062_1980004476_o_zps518d934b.jpg

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    if I got the heavy duty bumper I'm gonna get, would I bolt on D ring mounts to the bumper, or do I need to have it attached to the frame?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    if I got the heavy duty bumper I'm gonna get, would I bolt on D ring mounts to the bumper, or do I need to have it attached to the frame?

You don't have a frame!

If the bumper is mounted well, then it should be a fine pull-point. If not, the brackets kludge posted would work very well.

The problem with the unibody Cherokee is that the force needs distributed a lot. Otherwise, you can just pull through the sheetmetal.

Top Bottom