• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Metallica from the Black album back. They are by far my favorite group. I can put master of puppets on and listen to the whole thing.

Second favorite album of all time - Queensryche : Operation Mindcrime. Wish I could have seen Geoff Tate in concert. His vocals are haunting..

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Metallica from the Black album back. They are by far my favorite group. I can put master of puppets on and listen to the whole thing.

Second favorite album of all time - Queensryche : Operation Mindcrime. Wish I could have seen Geoff Tate in concert. His vocals are haunting..

Mindcrime is one of the best Concept albums of all time. I saw them several times "back in the day" and seeing Mindcrime in it's entirety was incredible!

Sadly, Tate's voice (and attitude apparently) have gotten worse over the years, and just this week Queensryche fired him and hired another singer..

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    One of my current favorites is Shadows Fall, but I have to say nothing gets me going like a little Pantera and Slayer. I have to laugh because my first album was Ratt-out of the cellar!

Top Bottom