• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    I hunt both bow and gun. With bow I hunt with either a Bear Kodiac Mag or my Martin Longbow usually from a ground blind. For treestand hunting I hunt with a Mathews Classic. Gun season I hunt with a Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 mag.

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    Hoyt Raptor 65# pull 2219 31" fall stalkers. Pulled my first Whitetail of my life last season on the stalk on foot in a Holler in private property south of Bloomington. I will try one of my dad's lever's in .357 during season next year, but will still be using the Hoty

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    mine?

I have a Matthews SQ2 and a Diamond Black Ice. I shoot the Matthews better but the Diamond is a lot easier to carry to the stand. H&R 20 ga rifled slug gun, .35 rem contender pistol and a .50 cal Encore M/L round out the arsenal.

keith2210

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    I do both as well. The biggest buck I have ever shot was with my bow at a mere six yards! Shotgun hunting doesn't give me the same rush as a bow does. There aren't many things better than being so close to a whitetail that you can see the snot runnin from its nose!!

Top Bottom