• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Except that the state would be the local lord. The left is moving away from centralized government towards having elite members of their ranks becoming more noble than the rest of us.

Does that mean that I would not get to be executed? I hear it is a once in a life time opportunity.

As far as the left being elite, that is their opinion. Some of the smartest people I know, have little to no formal education.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does that mean that I would not get to be executed? I hear it is a once in a life time opportunity.

As far as the left being elite, that is their opinion. Some of the smartest people I know, have little to no formal education.
    When the left says that they are smarter than you, what they mean is that they are superior to you because they have an university degree and that they believe the right things (progressivism). That you are stupid because you believe in libertarianism and such.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    It's Aliiiiiiive

th

Nice update though!

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    convicted of all charges in the 162-count indictment.

Man that's how you know you done effed up when they give you 162 counts and hang ALL of them on you.
    :laugh:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    So... each count is worth a month and a half (or so)?

What is the standard sentence for a single racketeering conviction? Probation? Community Service? A fine?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So... each count is worth a month and a half (or so)?

What is the standard sentence for a single racketeering conviction? Probation? Community Service? A fine?

This is the USA's recommendation, el. Still up to the judge to determine sentence.

Depends on your guy's category, which level of offense, AoR, cooperation, add in aggravators, inter alia. Let me see if I can find the matrix.

A lot of federal criminal appellate litigation is arguing over the matrix. Matrix has been non-binding for a while now. Judge may deviate.

sentencing-guidelines-table1.jpg

Top Bottom