• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    BREAKING NEWS!

Gun Control Werewolf joins Yee defense team.

139598138448.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    No, although all leftists leave their junk with their wives, not all those who leave their junk with their wives is leftists.

Whew, cool.:cool: For a second there, you had me questioning the very fiber of my being.;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why aren't they smiling? When I look upon a table covered in firearms, no matter how bad a day I've had, no matter what work or personal struggles I am dealing with, I can't help but smile.:D

I thought this was normal behavior for ALL male humans. Anybody do a Crocodile Dundee style nut check on those three? Maybe they are each two nuts short of a package.:dunno:

Whew, cool.:cool: For a second there, you had me questioning the very fiber of my being.;)

I don't know if I buy the whole leaving their junk with their wives thing. What do the unmarried ones do? No. I think they purposely emasculate themselves before they're ever married.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    No. I think they purposely emasculate themselves before they're ever married.

I don't know if it's on purpose. Perhaps a brain full of leftist thought causes things to shrivel on the vine, so to speak.:popcorn:

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Alex Jones says (on a interview with Michael Savage) that Yee was selling the arms to one of those Islamic military training centers that are in California. Don't know how true it is.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I am still wondering why a person that conspired to sell/acquire weapons of mass destruction (shoulder fired missiles) was able to make bail. I understand that California is a different place where those with money will rarely if ever see the inside of a cell. This guys actions should have attracted homeland securities attention. He is literally a domestic terrorist. Maybe if he were to throw in a few pressure cookers or something??

But then reality kicks in and I remember laws to be enforced are only for me, not for Yee.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am still wondering why a person that conspired to sell/acquire weapons of mass destruction (shoulder fired missiles) was able to make bail. I understand that California is a different place where those with money will rarely if ever see the inside of a cell. This guys actions should have attracted homeland securities attention. He is literally a domestic terrorist. Maybe if he were to throw in a few pressure cookers or something??

But then reality kicks in and I remember laws to be enforced are only for me, not for Yee.

Democrats want to bring feudalism where the nobles have one set of laws and the serfs another.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Pretty much standard. Initial plea is not guilty, later will change to no contest with a bargain worked out.

I still cannot believe this guy made bail. I am afraid to ask how much farther we are going to go before something major happens. It is clearly obvious that our justice system is so far biased that it is a joke.

If you are innocent until proven guilty, then why shouldn't you be granted bail? The only time bail is denied, is if there is a strong reason to believe the person will avoid the trial all together, or they're an imminent threat to someone.

Just because he's already been tried in the media doesn't mean he's actually guilty.

Now, I'm aware that it's extreeeeeeemely unlikely he'll be aquitted, but we need to keep a level head and remember that justice is supposed to be blind.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    If you are innocent until proven guilty, then why shouldn't you be granted bail? The only time bail is denied, is if there is a strong reason to believe the person will avoid the trial all together, or they're an imminent threat to someone.

Just because he's already been tried in the media doesn't mean he's actually guilty.

Now, I'm aware that it's extreeeeeeemely unlikely he'll be aquitted, but we need to keep a level head and remember that justice is supposed to be blind.

He was born in Taishan, China. Naturalized US citizen. Wonder if China would take him in if he fled?

Let's play it safe. Flight risk. No bond.

Now, for that presumption of innocence. Is that the same one Yee and his brethren denied to lawful gun owners whom they sought to criminalize through draconian laws? Karma is a spiteful critter.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Top Bottom