Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    NjCOW5v.jpg

Also, a great reminder of the lack of integrity by CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/search/?query=leland yee&sortBy=date

If you rely on CNN for news, you have no idea an anti-gun Democrat was arrested for gun trafficking this week

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's not every day "Uncle Leland" and "Shrimp Boy" are in the same arrest warrant. Hypocrisy to this degree should have "Yee" in it. "The Senator Reid displayed a "Yee-like" level of hypocrisy on the floor of the Senate.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

Why aren't they smiling? When I look upon a table covered in firearms, no matter how bad a day I've had, no matter what work or personal struggles I am dealing with, I can't help but smile.:D

I thought this was normal behavior for ALL male humans. Anybody do a Crocodile Dundee style nut check on those three? Maybe they are each two nuts short of a package.:dunno:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Why aren't they smiling? When I look upon a table covered in firearms, no matter how bad a day I've had, no matter what work or personal struggles I am dealing with, I can't help but smile.:D

I thought this was normal behavior for ALL male humans. Anybody do a Crocodile Dundee style nut check on those three? Maybe they are each two nuts short of a package.:dunno:
    They're leftists. They have to leave their junk with their wives before leaving the house.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    They're leftists. They have to leave their junk with their wives before leaving the house.

Now I'm confused. Per your statement, I am clearly a leftist, it's why my wife carries such a big purse, and yet... guns still make me smile.:laugh:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    No, although all leftists leave their junk with their wives, not all those who leave their junk with their wives is leftists.

Top Bottom