• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So basically it was like suddenly realizing the local NBC news had been preempted?
    iu

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Hi Y’all ! After four lumbar back surgeries I have really, really begun to, no I do now, question the medical industry. Is it really medicine in the best interests of the patient or is it a business in the best interest of the hospitals and the doctors therein?
    After-all something has to cover the “nut” of those mega expensive hospitals and fancy medical offices! :dunno:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Hi Y’all ! After four lumbar back surgeries I have really, really begun to, no I do now, question the medical industry. Is it really medicine in the best interests of the patient or is it a business in the best interest of the hospitals and the doctors therein?
    After-all something has to cover the “nut” of those mega expensive hospitals and fancy medical offices! :dunno:
    It's little different than our government or any other major industry in this country. It serves itself first and foremost, the people actually footing the bill are of little consequence or concern.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    It's little different than our government or any other major industry in this country. It serves itself first and foremost, the people actually footing the bill are of little consequence or concern.
    My default in recent years is that most things are financialized and proceed cautiously, thinking about how it affects oneself. After I flipped the "scamdemic" switch, I saw it a lot more.

Probably related to the decays in society and fiat monetary that the greed has increased. Debt based driven economies and currency devolve into desperate times as now.

Decent big picture article.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I spent my entire adult working life employed by the government. Unfortunately it was always as a bottom feeder (Army, LE) so I'm very used to doing more with less. The transition to paying more for less sucks but hasn't been terribly difficult to get used to for me.

I don't expect to see things as easy as they were again in my lifetime short of some enormous shift in humanity or something. Materialism isn't working out quiet so well.

Top Bottom