• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Pure speculation on my part but I am thinking the guy called his Dad during the period when the recorder was off to save batteries. Maybe something like :
    "Hey Dad, if this thing goes sideways are you going to be available to bail me out of jail after bit? More cops are showing up then I figured were going to."
    :dunno:

That's probably about the size of it. The only other possible explanation that comes to mind is that it's THAT small a town, or along a road his dad happens to drive, and his dad just happened by. But I think your explanation is more likely.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    This was painful to watch.

The cop was a tool.

However, the guy recording this went looking for trouble.... he found it. This is the type of jackass that will push the anti gun people to scream and preach and ruin it for everyone else.

Waste of our money for this guy to prove that he can OC.

^^^^^^^^^^^ this

Jimmy

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    StrongSide said:
    This was painful to watch.

The cop was a tool.

However, the guy recording this went looking for trouble.... he found it. This is the type of jackass that will push the anti gun people to scream and preach and ruin it for everyone else.

Waste of our money for this guy to prove that he can OC.

^^^^^^^^^^^ this

Jimmy

Well if he's walking down the street with a piece on his hip, he's technically just as likely to be stopped as any other OC'er. A cop/MWAG caller isn't going to know a person's intention for carrying an arm until a cop strikes up the conversation with the person being stopped. It appears that you're implying that OCing is going to push the anti gunners to scream and preach (which they probably will, because that's what they do, and that's why those tards got the MWAG call). It simply doesn't matter that he's trying to prove he can, he just can, and shouldn't get flack about it. And for the record, Tubby Shades was still a dipstick.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ this

Jimmy

I think any felon should never have a firearm again. They already proved they can't fit into society like the rest of us.

See how it feels? Remember that grouping people doesn't always work and saying that OCers will ruin it for the rest of us is by far the most ignorant thing ever said by fellow gunowners.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I disagree with the people who complain that a man walking with an openly carried firearm is going to ruin for gun owners so we won't be able to openly carry firearms.

OTOH, this guy talks too much. Keep your mouth shut. He makes correct legal points, then continues to engage the police and ask them hypothetical questions, etc.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    It's commonly perceived that police officers are professionals and should be subject matter experts in law enforcement. It's extremely bothersome that so many are ignorant as to what the law actually is. Should the public not expect more from their officers than this? I found it hilarious that he's accusing this guy of impeding his duties. He basically says that he must take time away from real criminals to deal with him? Obviously he's not comitting a crime so why are they harrassing him? :dunno:

Top Bottom