• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    It looks like some legitimate businessman or woman should open a gun shop as close to this place as possible and give them good old American competition. Now that would make for a good reality show.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That is a lot of money.

this is a lot of money.
    129041188491268621.jpg

This kid can become a site supporter and use the classifieds!

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The dollar figure of the guns on any of these idiotic shows are just like the points on who's line is it anyway, they don't mean anything.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    I do not like all of the fakeness and the way they rip off people. I wish the guy who had his 870 destroyed would have looked on ingo first. Is there any good gservice
    un shows on the outdoor channels? If there are I might have to upgrade my

The guy didn't have an 870 destroyed. The entire story was fake. The guy posted about it online. He's a gun/ammo blogger that responded to a casting call.

Behind the Scenes on "American Guns"

The sad thing is that if this "reality tv" is supposed to help introduce people to the world of guns, it isn't doing much to help perception... The only take away is that ****'s expensive and stuff blows up Rambo 3 style when you shoot it.

Everyone here was raising eyebrows about the 870... What about wasting $2000 on a paint job while trying to figure out how to get a sniper rifle put together for PD/SWAT use. If anything made them look bad, it was that... Almost screwed up the ?$2000? paint job by leaving out a supposed key element. Forgot there was no easy way to mount their pod and had to last minute fab something.

I'm going back to watching Real Housewives of Boise because the people displaying the fake overpriced breasticles are slightly less annoying than the people promoting the fake overpriced guns.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    My impression is he is whores his underage daughter out on national TV for profit - yet makes a big deal about how protective he is. Hell - if your some what hot wife wants to parade around on the show dressed that way - I'm all for it - but **** man - tell your daughter to put some clothes on...

What an ass.....

As fas as him being a retired cop....ummmm yeah.... perception is everything.....

Agreed about the daughter. No WAY I would have let my daughters dress like that @ 17yo. And no way in HELL I would put her on a TV show that way, then let the camermen set up shots that show her bent over in short shorts.

:nono:

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    One annoyance for me on sons of guns (dunno if American guns is the same) is that whatever they shoot blows up. I'd much prefer a Hickock type setup (YouTube him). Explosions get old after the millionth time they do it. And any gun can shoot a ton of explosive material. That is all.

Also, roadie, your avatar is awesome lol.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The guy didn't have an 870 destroyed. The entire story was fake. The guy posted about it online. He's a gun/ammo blogger that responded to a casting call.

Behind the Scenes on "American Guns"

The sad thing is that if this "reality tv" is supposed to help introduce people to the world of guns, it isn't doing much to help perception... The only take away is that ****'s expensive and stuff blows up Rambo 3 style when you shoot it.

Everyone here was raising eyebrows about the 870... What about wasting $2000 on a paint job while trying to figure out how to get a sniper rifle put together for PD/SWAT use. If anything made them look bad, it was that... Almost screwed up the ?$2000? paint job by leaving out a supposed key element. Forgot there was no easy way to mount their pod and had to last minute fab something.

I'm going back to watching Real Housewives of Boise because the people displaying the fake overpriced breasticles are slightly less annoying than the people promoting the fake overpriced guns.

So what I got from the link is the guy knew he was being portrayed as a fool. The used care salesman thinks he is doing the gun world a favor by getting guns on TV and oh yes he knows he looks like a fool / jerk also but he does it for money - instantly justified. OK used car salesman if your pimping your family and the monkeys in the basement out for money fine. You have no moral compass. But dont try to convey to anyone its OK because you get guns on TV and guns are cool.

You think the reality TV people went out and looked for some upstanding gun dealers to corrupt? Or did they go out and look for people that would do anything for money? I think the latter. Look at Sons of Guns. They were a gun dealer / manufacturer that couldn't account for X number of guns. You dont think the reality TV people said, Uh now there are some people we can work with. Maybe the reality TV people find these people for the shows and turn them into dancing circus monkeys. The end result is a bad image, period. Like it Hate it, Believe it or know its total BS. The end result is its the WWF with guns and people look at others that are associated with guns and associate them partly with what they see on TV. So the people that know nothing about the world of guns watch this crap and say what a bunch of jerks.

Great like the Anti gun groups didn't need more crap to use against the gun enthusiasts. Whatever floats. But at least on the gun forums lets retain the ability to call them on the BS and not just gaff it off and chant - whatever...

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    One annoyance for me on sons of guns (dunno if American guns is the same) is that whatever they shoot blows up. I'd much prefer a Hickock type setup (YouTube him). Explosions get old after the millionth time they do it. And any gun can shoot a ton of explosive material. That is all.

Also, roadie, your avatar is awesome lol.

Thanks, I wanted something unique :D

SIGguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Lol I was just having a conversation with my father in law about this the other day we both love the show we watch it every week but they prices are ridiculous like last weeks episode a guy came in with a rem 870 that he wanted to turn it to a tactical HD shotgun and they said they would put on a adjustable stock ghost ring sights 18.5 " barrel mag extender and a sure fire foregrip and they repainted the receiver and it cost him 1700 dollars to have this all done to the gun he already owned and the worst part about it all was he was so stoked about it

Top Bottom