• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaddyFixSemi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Princeton, In
    OK guys let's not turn this thread into another OC vs CC debate. this thread is about AMC Corp policy and their right to prohibit firearms vs our right to openly carry in this state.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    OK guys let's not turn this thread into another OC vs CC debate. this thread is about AMC Corp policy and their right to prohibit firearms vs our right to openly carry in this state.
    That kind of seals it then. Their property, their right. Your custom, your right. The Free Market prevails and everyone's rights are preserved.

With enough pressure they'll change their policy.

1nthechmber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    I cc at AMC all the time......they have a small sign at the bottom of the front doors with a pic.of a gun and a line through it.....they would never know I am carrying,that's mainly why I like to c.c. you never have to worry about a "sign"....accept illegal spots schools,government bldngs...etc....

They will never tell me to take my gun out to the car.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, good luck, maybe the next time you go, they will have changed the sign. I will have to look at the local AMC here and see if they have a sign. I have never looked before, so I guess its about that time. Im hoping to see Act of Valor again, since I was not able to go last week.

Top Bottom