Am I Vulgar for not wanting men in woman's bathrooms?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just wanted to throw this into the mix real quick:
    DALLAS: Transgender ‘woman’ caught taking pictures of underage girls at Target (sorry if re-post)

Is this considered hate speech?

“We aren’t gonna let these pansy pistol packing, scared to fight with their own hands, scared of anyone different than them, sister *#!%ing, small [penis] looking ass redneck losers get in our way”

It couldn't be hate speech, it was said by a LGBT activist, right?
    I can't tell what hate speech is anymore. There are so many contingencies about who you are that determine how your words are interpreted these days.

I can't believe these people have gone so far as to expect acceptance of pedophilia as a sexual orientation.
    They couldn't possibly convince people that pedophilia is okay. Could they? :dunno:

No, no, no. That's not hate speech. That's just advocating for social change.

(in before beowulf and lowe)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just wanted to throw this into the mix real quick:
    DALLAS: Transgender ‘woman’ caught taking pictures of underage girls at Target (sorry if re-post)

Is this considered hate speech?

“We aren’t gonna let these pansy pistol packing, scared to fight with their own hands, scared of anyone different than them, sister *#!%ing, small [penis] looking ass redneck losers get in our way”

It couldn't be hate speech, it was said by a LGBT activist, right?
    I can't tell what hate speech is anymore. There are so many contingencies about who you are that determine how your words are interpreted these days.

I can't believe these people have gone so far as to expect acceptance of pedophilia as a sexual orientation.
    They couldn't possibly convince people that pedophilia is okay. Could they? :dunno:

Easy. If you're saying it, there's a good chance it's hate speech. If you're a SJW, then there's nothing you can say that could be construed as hate speech. ;)

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    No, no, no. That's not hate speech. That's just advocating for social change.

(in before beowulf and lowe)

You know, or maybe that whole thing is a complete and utter fabrication, designed to ensnare and rile up people who are looking to justify their own prejudices.

Transgender Woman Arrested for Photographing Underaged Girls in Target Bathroom? : snopes.com

I sincerely doubt the LGBT community really endorses pedophilia as a legitimate choice. Frankly, I still don't understand why the opponents of the LGBT community continue to try to equate the two, other than in an attempt to smear the entire community. Frankly, it's pretty distasteful. If you are going to debate something, debate it on its merits. Don't just make things up to discredit those you disagree with.

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I think KRBC News is a spoof website.

Google search shows that KRBC is a legit media outlet located in Texas.

However I think you are right about this website being a spoof.

The URLs don't match and I am now noticing that links redirect to other similar sites.

I'll edit my post to take it down.

My fault guys, my fault. I should have payed more attention. :n00b:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I sincerely doubt the LGBT community really endorses pedophilia as a legitimate choice. Frankly, I still don't understand why the opponents of the LGBT community continue to try to equate the two, other than in an attempt to smear the entire community. Frankly, it's pretty distasteful. If you are going to debate something, debate it on its merits. Don't just make things up to discredit those you disagree with.

Well, it could be because some of us can see a day when that's coming. Quite frankly, given how far we come in "sexual liberation" in society, it's potentially the next hurdle we'll cross in our descent into total moral decay.

What was abhorrent is now celebrated. Why is it hard to imagine what is abhorrent will be celebrated?

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    You know, or maybe that whole thing is a complete and utter fabrication, designed to ensnare and rile up people who are looking to justify their own prejudices.

Transgender Woman Arrested for Photographing Underaged Girls in Target Bathroom? : snopes.com

My bad, I usually don't fall for sites like that.
    I didn't actually look at the rest of the website before I posted it.
    Won't happen again. :ugh:

To be fair though I wasn't posting it to try to smear or discredit anybody.
    I just read the article and shared it because it was related to the discussion.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, it could be because some of us can see a day when that's coming. Quite frankly, given how far we come in "sexual liberation" in society, it's potentially the next hurdle we'll cross in our descent into total moral decay.

What was abhorrent is now celebrated. Why is it hard to imagine what is abhorrent will be celebrated?

We've got a few steps to go. Here's the latest.

Universities Are Mainstreaming Polyamory | The Daily Caller

Top Bottom