Am I Vulgar for not wanting men in woman's bathrooms?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Hate to break it to you but you are not likely ever to be attacked where you will have to draw your weapon and kill someone…..so you might as well sell your guns, forget about carrying. See your very failed logic there? Probably not…..and my sons are 26 and 28 now….LOL on a very worthless post….now go sell your guns I will be looking for them in the classified section.

Not sure I get your point. So, individuals owning guns is the exact same as the government doing genital checks before you use a restroom? :rolleyes:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well how else are they enforcing this dumb law? Requiring everyone to carry a long form birth certificate to be allowed to take a ****? It's a law, passed by the NC state government.

I think you're sorely mischaracterizing that law. My brief summary of it is here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...nting-men-womans-bathrooms-5.html#post6518486

It's only 5 pages long and part of it has to do with contract labor law and one page is the boiler plate/sign off page.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well how else are they enforcing this dumb law? Requiring everyone to carry a long form birth certificate to be allowed to take a ****? It's a law, passed by the NC state government.

Why does it have to be this difficult? How about a preemption law preventing agencies of government from demanding private entities allow cross-gender usage (may set their own policies as they choose, no city/county kibitzing allowed) and those operated by agencies of government will be by biological gender. Enforcement becomes necessary only if there is a problem--i.e., use the honor system, and if some perv starts perving, deal with him. First and foremost, the government should not at any level become the instrument of pushing a social agenda on behalf of a statistically irrelevant minority which practically begs for abuse by others presenting themselves as part of that group.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Whelp, looks like the Feds called BS on the NC law anyway.

The U.S. Department of Justice notified North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory (R) on Wednesday that recently passed House Bill 2 violates the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

HB2, a sweeping piece of legislation that prevents cities and counties from passing their own anti-discrimination laws and eliminated the right to sue for workplace discrimination of any kind, was rushed through the state legislature and signed by McCrory in late March. The law has been heavily criticized by LGBT advocates and provoked boycotts of the state from major corporations and musicians.

“The State is engaging in a pattern or practice of discrimination against transgender state employees and both you, in your official capacity, and the State are engaging in a pattern or practice of resistance to the full enjoyment of Title VII rights by transgender employees of public agencies,” Principal Deputy Assistant General Vanita Gupta wrote in the letter to McCrory obtained by local Raleigh TV station WRAL.

DOJ: North Carolina HB2 Law Violates Civil Rights Act

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Just food for thought here. With the Law change in NC this guy

zeke-christopoulos-north-carolina-hb2-x750.jpg

Has to use the women's restroom in the state. Because he was born a woman.

And this dude:
    menshealth16n-5-web.jpg

And this dude:
    trans-men-advice-masculinity-video-4vB.jpg

And this dude:
    29187-1o51178.JPG

And this dude:
    Hdj9smI.png

And this dude:
    2A8A895B00000578-3162062-image-a-34_1436952911766.jpg

And this dude:
    michaelopen-6ce7f93f442d94a2f7e0f827caf4ee96.jpg

And this dude:
    Aiden-James-Kosciesza-x400.jpg

And these dudes:
    9079521_G.jpg

And this guy:
    bde138490b.jpeg

All of em would be going into the same bathroom as your wives, daughters, and granddaughters. What problem did this law solve again? This law doesn't prevent men from using women's restrooms, IT MANDATES IT.

Here is a political commercial with the first guy's voice and a better view of his body and mannerisms. Do you guys really think its ok to force him into the woman's room? Do the women on here really want him standing up to take a wee in the stall next to them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s3Fx0lq9Ws

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    "Vanita Gupta"? Sounds more like it's from DoJ member Stretch Armstrong.

I think it's a stretch to go from anti-discrimination in the Civil Rights Act to extend that to people that want to masquerade as the opposite sex.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Where is the government doing genital checks?

Military in-processing at MEPS. You also have to turn your head and cough. Worst part? No lollipop at the end.

19914810.jpg

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Military in-processing at MEPS. You also have to turn your head and cough. Worst part? No lollipop at the end.

19914810.jpg

Turn your head and cough was the least of your worries at MEPS... I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out why everyone kept leaving the Dr's office bowlegged... and then he pulled on the rubber glove...

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Turn your head and cough was the least of your worries at MEPS... I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out why everyone kept leaving the Dr's office bowlegged... and then he pulled on the rubber glove...

Turning your head and coughing in line with about twenty of your new found friends, and the other part just beyond a thin curtain, with your new friends in line behind you, waiting their turn.... not to say that left an impression on me, from about thirty years ago!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Turning your head and coughing in line with about twenty of your new found friends, and the other part just beyond a thin curtain, with your new friends in line behind you, waiting their turn.... not to say that left an impression on me, from about thirty years ago!

You had a curtain?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    You had a curtain?

Yeah, seriously?
    We had no curtain whatsoever.
    The doc (some guy with the personality of a barracuda named Twersky) just had us all line up in a row, about a dozen of us, standing there in our altogether.
    He had a rubber glove on and had each of us holding a rubber glove of our own for him to take and put between his hand and each of our "satchels" as he got to each of us in turn.
    He told us to do the old "turn your head and cough" as he got to each of us, also saying that we were to cover our mouths so that we wouldn't be coughing in the face of the guy to our immediate right.
    When he got to me, I was so embarrassed that I only remembered the turn your head part, but forgot to cover my mouth, coughing right on the guy to my right.
    That was even more embarrassing, and the doc scolded me for a moment, then moved right on down the row to the next guys.
    After that, he stood about ten feet in front of the row of us and told us "Okay, now turn around and spread your cheeks, and I'm not talking about the ones on your face."
    Out came the flashlight as he peered at each of our chocolate starfishes.
    Yeah, more embarrassing still, but after seeing what this doc, probably working on the low bid to the government for the gig and having to look at ball sacks and chocolate starfishes all day, I can see why he had the demeanor that he had.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Transgender ruling and 'deeply troubling' executive action - Chicago Tribune

Transgender ruling and 'deeply troubling' executive action

The author, Ron Grossman, points out, that maybe rule by decree may not be the best. He points out that if President Obama can do it, than so can a President he doesn't like, such as Trump.

Too many people seem okay when the rules are broken, but they agree with the result. Never thinking, that if they can break the rule, than it can be broken for things they disagree with.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Pity the whack job that crosses her trail in the wrong "Room" especially if the terrorists are there with her. (See avatar)

I saw their wanted poster at the post office the other day...The lady behind the counter saw me looking and asked if I knew them....I told her I knew of the grandfather and where they got that outlaw gene from but I had no idea of their whereabouts...:)

Top Bottom