• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    What came first, the chicken or the egg? I'm a firm believer that if a woman keeps a man well fed and happy in the bedroom, every time she says jump, he will say how high.

Absolutely I agree! However, (you knew there was going to be a "however" right?) when things get out of sync, isn't it better to take things into your own hands to get them back on track rather than sit back, feel sorry for yourself, and blame your partner for the failure of your marriage? The "My wife didn't wanna make whoopie last night so I'm not going to do anything for her today" mantality is what divorce attorney's thrive on. I know it goes both ways, but if you're the one who is having an issue, aren't you the one responsible for addressing it?

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Savage,

Good god, don't do any thing Dave Ramsey-ish....

Sorry Ramsey fans, I've only listened to this dude's radio show 3 times, but each time I get pissed that I lost yet another 3 hours of my life.

If you get a chance Savage, drop me a PM and tell me a little about your type of work experience and what you like to do. OR what you'd LIKE to do.

Indoor/Outdoor job? Shovel papers or get dirty?

I might have a few ideas for you...

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Absolutely I agree! However, (you knew there was going to be a "however" right?) when things get out of sync, isn't it better to take things into your own hands to get them back on track rather than sit back, feel sorry for yourself, and blame your partner for the failure of your marriage? The "My wife didn't wanna make whoopie last night so I'm not going to do anything for her today" mantality is what divorce attorney's thrive on. I know it goes both ways, but if you're the one who is having an issue, aren't you the one responsible for addressing it?
    You're a woman...there is always a however... ;)

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Speaking of bad math, do any of your wives do this? You buy something for $1.25, she says it cost $2. She buys something for $1.99, she says it cost $1. :n00b:
    Or buy something...that you will never use...there is no reason to have it...to have ever had it...or that you would possibly ever, ever need it in the future..."but, it was on sale"... :rolleyes:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

That issue is addressed in the Love and Respect series that I linked above. He explains who is supposed to be the one to fix the situation in the marriage when both say, I'm not going to do it, they are wrong.

The main point of the series is that women feel loved by showing them love. Men feel loved by showing them respect. You can get as lovey as you want to a man but it won't mean anything to him. Show him respect and he will feel loved. He says that men must love their wives unconditionally without question. Women must respect their husbands unconditionally, without question.

Unfortunately, one of the intended consequences of feminism is that they have destroyed the notion in our society that men deserve respect. It would be interesting to see how the percentage of divorce correlates to the rise of feminism.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    How do you think we save money? :dunno:
    We could save more money by not purchasing things we have NO use for...even if it is "on sale". :): A cherry pitter??? Please...eat the damn cherry and spit the pit out. (ok...no jokes) You buy cherries once a year!!!! :wallbash: $20 bucks??? Oh...it was "on sale" for $18? My bad... That makes ALL the difference in the world. :rolleyes: :D We still :wwub: you though...although at times... ;) It's a good thing ya'll are all soft and warm and cuddly and smell so damn good. And having these doesn't hurt... (o)(o)

Last edited:

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    :D
    We could save more money by not purchasing things we have NO use for...even if it is "on sale". :): A cherry pitter??? Please...eat the damn cherry and spit the pit out. (ok...no jokes) You buy cherries once a year!!!! :wallbash: $20 bucks??? Oh...it was "on sale" for $18? My bad... That makes ALL the difference in the world. :rolleyes: :D We still :wwub: you though...although at times... ;) It's a good thing ya'll are all soft and warm and cuddly and smell so damn good. And having these doesn't hurt... (o)(o)

Funny thing... I actually hate shopping. Yes, you read that right. On sale? Doesn't mean a thing to me. Half the fun of cherries is seeing how far you can spit the pits... it's like a bullet for your mouth. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My compromise is I have no friends and absolutely no personal plans.
    It's simple.

Tried that. Can't do it. Although all my friends just happen to be on here... :D :cheers:

Or buy something...that you will never use...there is no reason to have it...to have ever had it...or that you would possibly ever, ever need it in the future..."but, it was on sale"... :rolleyes:

Like a purse or shoes that never get used. Or maybe some bag for trash to be used in the van that becomes the kids' toy bag in the house. Or a book that never gets read about some guy and some girl and someone who got killed. Or... nvm, this could go on and on and on... :noway:

How do you think we save money? :dunno:

By giving it to me and me putting it in my safe... Screw banks.

Yeah...I...ummm... Nevermind... :lmfao:

Yea, um, what happened to my thread? This was about MY problems. Not yours. Mine. Now go away. :D J/K

Seriously, J/K. Carry on.

Top Bottom