• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    its all about how you word things. make "buried at sea" into "dumped off the side of a ship into the ocean" and you instantly feel better about it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    its all about how you word things. make "buried at sea" into "dumped off the side of a ship into the ocean" and you instantly feel better about it.

They should make you communications director :rockwoot:

That did make me feel a bit better about it.

The sun just came out, time to hoist the Flag.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Should have brought the body back, drug it through the streets behind a pig, shoved a koran up its ass then tossed it in the pen of a hog farm for disposal.

All on live TV.

I would have watched that over some royal wedding any day.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ..... When we got sadaam, there was pics and video, there's even a video of him swinging.

He did not swing very long.............
    anybody remember the dandelion game?
    "Momma had a baby and its head popped off?"

:dunno: What did that even mean anyhow?

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    We're better than them. We can treat that life with the dignity it deserves - however small - and still hold up the actions of that life as reprehensible and held up for all to see what the fruit of such actions are.

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    After confirming the identification of the body, they were unable to find a country willing to take the body. In order to reduce the potential fuel for potential retaliatory strikes the body was buried within 24 hours of death as per Muslim traditions. Since no country would take it the only viable option was a burial at sea in international waters.

I don't see what's so hard to follow with that logic.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    After confirming the identification of the body, they were unable to find a country willing to take the body. In order to reduce the potential fuel for potential retaliatory strikes the body was buried within 24 hours of death as per Muslim traditions. Since no country would take it the only viable option was a burial at sea in international waters.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Winner!

I'm in the same boat as you. I don't know why everyone is making this more complicated then it needs to be.

I'm still hoping they stuff him in a torpedo and shot him into the deepest, darkest depths of the ocean.

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    I must have heard wrong but I thought Obama held off the announcement until the DNA was back so that there was no mistake. Now I hear the DNA is supposed to be back today. Also I believe it would normally take more time than it supposedly is taking or did take to get confirmable DNA results back. The statements and the times do not match up, plus the immediate burial at sea , in my opinion there is too much doubt about the accuracy of the "facts" that is coming out of this story. Why eliminat the one thing that can prove the whole thing without a shadow of doubt(the body)?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

says the guy wearing a popcorn bowl on his head in his avatar :dunno:

Top Bottom