• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Im not trying to be a smart ass I swear, but it really is too soon to be thinking anything but what the white house said. He has been dead a week, you can bet there is a vault filled with pictures and video just waiting to be released. If Obama is smart he will release a few pictures, then more pictures and video a few weeks before the election. Again, he may be a democrat, and we might hate his guts but the man aint that stupid. As for the Taliban showing a fake Osama, that would be the worse thing they could do as we would quickly provide evidence of the death and they would lose face within the community. This scum bag was a hero, quickest way to kill a hero is to say he is still alive and then have it proven he isnt.

And again, not just being a PITA to be a PITA, but it really is to soon to say anything. Heck we still arnt 100% sure how he died. Was it an air strike, Navy seals, Navy seals designating a air strike, drone firing a hellfire....... But no matter what you can bet that we have video of the death, its just a matter of when its released. Dont be surprised to see the DNA results released down the road, just expect it closer to the election. :twocents:

Like I said, I'm willing to wait and see. I'll already posted in another thread I'll give him credit. And I will wait till I see evidence, or lack of evidence, as the case may be, one way or the other. As for him being a hero, your a hero when your alive. Your a martyr when your dead. He's useful either way. So we'll see.

And their saying it was SF raid that lased 45 minutes. Not sure which SF, SEAL's I think.

I'm just interested how this will play out.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I hope they did all the proper DNA tests, took pictures and such before doing that.

According to the Islamic law you can only have someone buried at sea if that person died at sea.
    Its weird that they said they handled his body according to islamic rules and buried him at sea at the same time.
    do you have any links to back this up? Doing some google searching shows that it is allowed if you believe enemies might dig up the body to deface it

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    They should have put his body on display, station snipers around it and anyone that showed up to pay homage to him, shoot.

Want the job done right, sent in the SEALS.

Last edited:

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Seems a little fast, doesn't it? They find him, kill him, "confirm" it's him, tell everyone they did it, and at no point does anyone get to ask questions or independently verify it's him. Not even a photo. His body can be independently verified and still honor Isamic tradition. It just seems a little fast, that's all.

F*** Islamic tradition. He deserves no honor, because he had none.

No, I say they should of chopped his head off, put it on a flag pole at Ground Zero and feed the rest to the hogs.

I hope they wrapped him in massive quantities of bacon before they launched him.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What does it say about our government that they care more about a respectful burial for Obama than they do the rights of Americans.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Maybe I'm just too skeptical, but isn't the timing and mystery around all this a little hokey? :dunno:

This is being used to draw attention away from something else. It's spin.
    I'm glad the bastich is dead, but I really think he's been worm food for a while and the administration waited until an opportune time to announce.

Just sayin', keep an eye out, there is something else the administration wants from this. :popcorn:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Are you ****ing kidding me?????

THIS IS TOTAL BULL ****! Osama has the right to a proper burrial when 3K people were decentigrated at ground zero They didnt get a choice! where is their customs respected? **** YOU OBAMA! this will not and should not be forgotten! this was not obamas right.

F*** Islamic tradition. He deserves no honor, because he had none.

I hope they wrapped him in massive quantities of bacon before they launched him.

What does it say about our government that they care more about a respectful burial for Obama than they do the rights of Americans.

Maybe I'm just too skeptical, but isn't the timing and mystery around all this a little hokey? :dunno:
    Just sayin', keep an eye out, there is something else the administration wants from this. :popcorn:

All of the above .

It'd be real nice for barry to be able to say he got the guy (ubl) who started it all and brought the troops home from war .

I'm no politician but I'd think those accomplishments would look nice hanging on barry's re-election mantle .

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Even if they had brought the body to each of our homes, how would any of us be absolutely sure it was him? I doubt the government is trying to prove this is true to every internet operator around the world.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I suppose they aren't even going to show some pics or videos of him to avoid upsetting the masses over there.... I am not getting any closure here. I want to see him dead.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm sure after they read how upset everyone is, they will get some pics and video up. As soon as that happens, I'm sure the posts will start about it not being him. Followed by those saying OBL is hiding out at the White House. Oh wait, what if they hold off on releasing video and pics until a week before the election. Hmmmmm...

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Reportedly the body was offered to Saudi Arabia. They declined the offer.

What would you have had them done with the body?

Dragging it through the streets would have been rather tacky (although much deserved). Feeding him to the sharks was a good option, IMO.

Unless al Qaeda has a submarine...there won't be a memorial for them to dance around. It's a slap in their faces.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Dragging it through the streets would have been rather tacky .

I've been called much worse in my life :D

How about finding a couple of those pervs that really like desecrating (if you know what I mean) corpses.

We are supposed to get the DNA back today but I think it is was him. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Que I understand what you're saying in both of your posts, but the fact is none of it makes sense. I don't think I'll ever be accused of being a "conspiracy theorist" but I don't understand this. We've spent 10 years looking for this guy, worrying about this guy, and then finally catching him. They know this is a moral victory for the citizens of this country. Why would they just make the announcement and dump him in the ocean in less than 12 hours? They buried him before most folks even knew he was dead due to the late timing of the announcement on a Sunday night. I guess it's still early and they will probably release more evidence or pictures though.

Edit: I'm hearing they killed him yesterday, and I'm hearing they killed him a week ago. I'm also hearing that DNA confirmed it's him, and I'm hearing they don't have the results back yet. Maybe I'll just shut up and let the details unfold. I'm sure it'll make more sense then.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think the only ones still saying a week ago are people on here :D
    BHO just gave the green light on Friday according to the talking heads. Killed yesterday. DNA results back today sometime.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    Other than justice served it wont mean a thing. Al Queda will still go on killing people.

Not too sure the reasoning of "burial at sea". Hopefully they cut off an ear or some other body part for DNA identification.

Top Bottom