All hell breaking loose on the Northwest side...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    And to think this all could have been avoided by a frost or a good thunderstorm.

My response to the question in the OP:

What's going on is a direct result of nicer weather.

And this is just what was forecast would happen when the weather warmed up a bit. (See what I did there?)

-J-

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    It's just flat stupid out there. No value for life whatsoever any more. I pray for that 10 year old...that one sounds like collateral damage.

And people ask me why I moved away from Indy....

And some call me crazy for commuting. I say I did, and do, what I had to do to keep my family safe.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I liven the NE side and I would think something is wrong if I did not hear sirens at least once a day. My S&W M&P .40 is my constant companion, because My other constant companion "Arthur Itis" makes running nearly impossible!

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We can't afford dashcams.

If Government would stop supporting the "Arts", this city might have the money to hire more LEO's and buy the necessary equipment! Mind you I have nothing against "The Arts" I simply believe that domain belongs to the Philanthropists in this community.

BTW great job on the "PIT" Frank! I believe you, I just hope they don't try to take the repair bill out of your Salary. :rockwoot:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    If Government would stop supporting the "Arts", this city might have the money to hire more LEO's and buy the necessary equipment! Mind you I have nothing against "The Arts" I simply believe that domain belongs to the Philanthropists in this community.

BTW great job on the "PIT" Frank! I believe you, I just hope they don't try to take the repair bill out of your Salary. :rockwoot:

I'm ok with the arts, I don't believe in giving money to for-profit sports teams.

And no money out of my pocket, the garage has hundreds of marker lights on the shelves. It is already fixed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just saw an Amish buggy go by the house at a high rate of speed.... for a horse and buggy that is...

Top Bottom