• Poll closed .

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You locked the Crapper didn't you Trigg!! Oh well. The grass will regrow!!

I ended up a Red Roof Inn. Evidently there's some super dooper event going on other then our glorious built party. No motels to be had till I begged a bit and she bounced some poor SOB that didn't reserve with a credit card! I am sure if he shows up tonight he won't be happy with me :-) Cash talks bull**** walks :-)

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    You locked the Crapper didn't you Trigg!! Oh well. The grass will regrow!!

I ended up a Red Roof Inn. Evidently there's some super dooper event going on other then our glorious built party. No motels to be had till I begged a bit and she bounced some poor SOB that didn't reserve with a credit card! I am sure if he shows up tonight he won't be happy with me :-) Cash talks bull**** walks :-)
    Hopefully the poor SOB is a democrat....How ironic...you booted him and you will be building an AK tomorrow. You cant make this shi^ up! ;)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just throw your parts out in the garage and warthog and I will build your kit for you....dont tell the ATF. Blackout all your windows in your house and it will be all good!
    Ha!
    unfortunately I didn't get my receiver for my polish underfolder kit so I won't be building anything :(
    its my own fault. I tried to find one locally before tomorrow but No luck. I knew I should have bought a ak-74 kit. I'm dying to build a 74 also. We will need another build soon :)

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Do you have a printer Trigg? I found a bunch of templates. I with a little more planning I could have modified one of my 80%. And i am not sayin i still can't. I just have more metal tooling at home. Let's see want happens.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Hopefully the poor SOB is a democrat....How ironic...you booted him and you will be building an AK tomorrow. You cant make this shi^ up! ;)

hehe would make be feel rosey in side if he was a lib :)

theft's suck!!!! It really pisses me off. If someone hits a HF on the way and can, go and buy a drill bit set. The red box w/letter and number drills. I have the cash. I thing there like 30-35 bucks.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Do you have a printer Trigg? I found a bunch of templates. I with a little more planning I could have modified one of my 80%. And i am not sayin i still can't. I just have more metal tooling at home. Let's see want happens.
    I haven't hooked it up but I could send something digitally to have it printed at walgreens or something.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    hehe would make be feel rosey in side if he was a lib :)

theft's suck!!!! It really pisses me off. If someone hits a HF on the way and can, go and buy a drill bit set. The red box w/letter and number drills. I have the cash. I thing there like 30-35 bucks.
    I will be going by there in the morning to get a replacement 12 ton press, I will pickup the red box of drill bits while I am there.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I just left the party and finished a Vepr and a Saiga 12 that i was working on as well as a few other things. I got some pretty cool stuff in trade for some pretty useless stuff (which is why i traded it). I gave TT a plum UsPalm mag and some other crap for hosting. I was able to annoy Wabbit by cutting the tang off of the saiga 12 for a folding stock, which was awesome. I had a great time, thanks everyone.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thanks everyone who came out! Especially thanks to 1911 who set this up and made it happen and the porta potty also thanks to everyone who brought or loaned tools!! Thanks warthog for my polish kit!! It's even nicer in person!! Thanks VitaminK for the trades and sales. Thanks also for letting my kids clump into your humvee!! Your bad ass humvee!!!
    i enjoyed the conversations and meeting new people. Thanks warthog for the buns although we didn't get the grill fired up and I have like 30 uncooked burgers and like 20 dogs.
    Thanks 1911 for the Pepsi and (I remember your real name but not username) for the water!!! This was a big thing and I hope everyone walked away happy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Had a great time and finished both builds and even my friend's rear trunnion! Those dang Romy parts sure are tight! After much trial and error (riveted the safety stop on backwards!) I got all the riveting and headspacing done! I even learned that one of my barrel pin holes had been bored oversized! Not something you can just eyeball, you gotta check! Thanks to TriggerTime for hosting and the Wabbit for all your assistance. Special thanks to 1911ly for the headspacing and getting this whole thing rolling! Looking forward to the next one! A good time was had by all!

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom