Indy
    lN2g0FS.jpg

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I was moving some stuff around in the safe and these came out next to each other. Thought it was a good picture opportunity.

rpks.jpg

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Took the day off and hit the range this morning. Took a project AK with me for some fun time :)

cai74-15.jpg

I had to put a Molot 45 in it just for grins

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Looks great TT! So do you know what receiver he built it on?

and get a proper Russian booster on it once you get it. I like the bulgy 4 piece boosters too, but that one deserves the right one. :)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Thank you Clay! It's a 74u llc receiver. Yeah I Definitely will!

Nice!! A 74u LLC receiver is what Im going to have my tula kit built on...... once I get the receiver ;) I've got a couple of bluejack barrels for it as well. Planning to have Mario at Piece of History Firearms built it....... once I get the receiver. lol

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    AK looks great clay!! Nice can! What is it? Is that plum furniture I see? :)

yeah, for now. This is supposed to be a beater/PDW AK, so I need to find some rough poly or wood furniture. That russian plum was the "worst" of like 3 sets I had, but its in great shape, just a couple of nicks.

Does that thing suppress well?

actually, very well. I had an AR out today and this 74. Granted, two different kinds of ammo, but the 74 was quieter of the two.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I have an SDN-6 (AAC 51t mount) and would like to (maybe) try it with my Saiga 47 (I manually threaded the barrel 14x1 LH) and a Bulgy/Elk River/CAI 74 (24x1, IIRC off the top of my head). Any suggestions for the "best" adaptors I would need and a source for rods (McMaster?) to check concentricity?
    Pic thread of the rifles in question...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have an SDN-6 (AAC 51t mount) and would like to (maybe) try it with my Saiga 47 (I manually threaded the barrel 14x1 LH) and a Bulgy/Elk River/CAI 74 (24x1, IIRC off the top of my head). Any suggestions for the "best" adaptors I would need and a source for rods (McMaster?) to check concentricity?
    Pic thread of the rifles in question...

I just woke up and can barely see and reading you post with all those numbers made my head hurt but I love your AK pics! :):

Clay that will be very nice to see when you have it built. I never would have been able to buy that krink if the awesome guys at rifle dynamics hadn't of worked with me. I've followed them over the years and never thought I down something they made! It's a dream come true.

Top Bottom