• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    This is a WASR 10 that currently lives with me but is not mine. A friend had to move in with a couple that is not gun friendly. The scope and mount are off a Romanian PSL, apparently. All I can tell of it is that it looks to be Russian writing but I am no expert. It is mounted slightly off so that it doesn't inhibit your ability to use the irons.

tripleplay.jpg

closeup.jpg

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    Some seriously nice AK's here, I feel at home. At the moment I only have one (will post pics soon) a Black Yugo M70 underfolder. I want to get a couple more in the near future, I'm thinking maybe an AK pistol. Who in the Indianapolis area typically carries the most AK's?

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Some seriously nice AK's here, I feel at home. At the moment I only have one (will post pics soon) a Black Yugo M70 underfolder. I want to get a couple more in the near future, I'm thinking maybe an AK pistol. Who in the Indianapolis area typically carries the most AK's?

Check with Bradis, PSS and Elmores. Inventory varies from store to store and the good stuff is usually picked up quick. And at Elmores always talk an out the door cash price for the best deal !!! ;) Dont forget the classified/ EE on here and other forums too.

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I've got 2 Saiga's, one in 7.62x39, and the other in .308 (7.62x51) and would proudly show them here but according to my posting rules I MAY NOT post attachments. Oh well, maybe someday. Any other Saiga fans here?

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Here is my current line up:

Arsenal SLR105 AK74 "parts kit" built by Global Trades on an Armory USA receiver:
    AK74Right.jpg

AK74Left.jpg

AK74 Krinkov SBR. All matching Bulgarian parts kit on a DCI 5.45 receiver built by Tony at Bob's Pawn in Kokomo:
    KrinkRight.jpg

KrinkLeft.jpg

Romy "G" Kit Under-folder Build on a Armory USA receiver:
    1.png

2.jpg

De-banned Norinco Mak90. US Ironwood Stock set; threaded barrel and new front sight base with detent pin:
    Mac90Right.jpg

Mac90Left.jpg

Draco AK Pistol:
    AKPistol.jpg

And with a 75 round drum for the win!!!
    AKPistolDrum.jpg

Last edited:

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here is my current line up:

Arsenal SLR105 AK74 "parts kit" built by Global Trades on an Armory USA receiver:
    AK74Right.jpg

AK74Left.jpg

AK74 Krinkov SBR. All matching Bulgarian parts kit on a DCI 5.45 receiver built by Tony at Bob's Pawn in Kokomo:
    KrinkRight.jpg

KrinkLeft.jpg

Vector Polish AK47:
    VectorAK47.jpg

Romy "G" Kit Under-folder Build on a Armory USA receiver:
    1.png

2.jpg

De-banned Norinco Mak90. US Ironwood Stock set; threaded barrel and new front sight base with detent pin:
    Mac90Right.jpg

Mac90Left.jpg

Draco AK Pistol:
    AKPistol.jpg

And with a 75 round drum for the win!!!
    AKPistolDrum.jpg

WOW I'm super jealous i just have a little WASR 10/63 :(, but someday i will upgrade:ar15:!!!

Cheapdiesel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    wow i cant wait to get an AK how are wasrs? i hear they were made by drunk monkeys lol

Drunk monkeys or not mine fires every time I pull the trigger and i shoot everything from Israeli battle field pick up ammo to new shinny stuff with out a hitch

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I agree...my WASR has had no hiccups, I refinished the super nasty wood on it and have done nothing more then sight it in, shoot it and clean it...no issues as of yet. Still based on the bulletproof design.

Top Bottom