• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott357

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Nice pics! I put a set of Ironwood furniture on a mint 1993 norinco. Hated the thumbhole stock. I'll post pics when I learn how..

ms9007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Yugocarved2.jpg
    Alright i have to know. Whats the back story on that?

Daca is a girls nickname, Bato is a guys nickname.
    And looking little bit closer it looks like it was engraved July 15 1994, at that time there was a War in Bosnia.
    So my guess is, that grip was used on a weapon durning a Bosnian (Yugo) civil war, and the guy using it, guy named Bato engraved "Bato loves Daca" durning a war with a heart and dated it.

night hunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    thanx jason. that helps a lot. now only if the gun shop could get another yugo since the gun i was lookin at has alreadybeen sold

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Sorry for being late to answer, just now seen this.

I got the Tula mag years ago, and yes, I paid some coin for it. Also, I have two Chinese bake-lite mags I got about the same time.

i got the muzzle threaded right after the ban was lifted in 2004, the slant break is from K-VAR.

I wanted the early 60's AKM battlefield pickup look, the only thing is it has the scope mount on the side I wish I could remove, as I don't have a way of filling the holes. :(

Baby%252520and%252520me%252520013.jpg

12512100_0266.JPG

:drool: Me likey.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    What kind of stock is on yours??? It looks like it slants down, rather than straight back like regular stocks.

That's a milled receiver AK, it has a different angle on the back than a stamped receiver does and the buttstock attaches differently. That's why the angle looks different, you're most likely used to seeing stamped receiver guns.

MikeyB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Here's my Wasr 10/63. Just replaced the stock Tapco furniture with some surplus Romanian wood. Not in too bad of condition for surplus, but I definitely want to redo it soon.

96ece65d.jpg

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Here's my Wasr 10/63. Just replaced the stock Tapco furniture with some surplus Romanian wood. Not in too bad of condition for surplus, but I definitely want to redo it soon.

96ece65d.jpg

Welcome to the forum :ingo:. I like you already for stripping the Crapco stuff off, and busting out some commie red furniture.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom