AK105-

I want this!

sanzo87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Muncie IN for now
    My Romanian Ak-47 (at least till i do the work i wanna do on it) with my Bulgarian Makarov. And before anything is said the hookah is not for any kind of drug use its for tobacco use only!!!
    100_0052.jpg

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just got my new co-witnessing mount from Primary Arms. Thanks for the heads up Mr. Jag. Sorry for the crappy cell quality.

Rock On! I love the Kalinka mount. :rockwoot:

I did have to dremel a bit on the rails to get the screws to sit in the notches though. They were just a tad too narrow. What about you?

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    I went with the multi-reticle and while the bolt holes lined up perfect the battery cover was hitting where the ring clamps together. Ground a little of it down also with a dremel and works great now. Big improvement over the Tru-Glo red dot on a UTG quick disconnect mount. Hoping to go get some shooting done with it this weekend and get it dialed in along with the wife's .22

Quick questions Mr. Jag. can you get a picture closer up of your clamp? The throw lever is angled off pretty good and seems weird. I also noticed they run the optic with about a 90 degree rotation compared to how I've got mine setup in this photo.

mount2yr1.jpg

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I can get pictures later, but your concern over the orientation of the red dot is easy to answer.

The pic you posted of the soldier... he is actually using a REAL aimpoint... which doesn't have that bulky multi-dot switch on it.. You will not be able to orient your red dot in the same manner because of that.

Top Bottom