• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Show me where dead marines were in the post I replied to or in my response and I will answer a stupid question
    The reply that you replied to originally certainly did.
    But I think I now understand you were just talking semantics specifically about tweets.
    I think many of us here are comparing what one president would have done to another, and are too angry to see much past that.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    WTF?? What dimwit would leave these devices connected to the database for anyone to use? Are there no safety/security locks required on this tech?

Coming to a town near you.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Yeah. 10 years to fix the problem and no one did.

8 years were Covid free
    I’m not against vetting refugees by any stretch of the imagination but it’s a pretty big kick in the teeth to those who risked their lives and worked for our country and have been trying to follow the rules and become citizens here.

Then captain shithisbritches comes along and opens the border and invites people to violate our laws.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I’m not against vetting refugees by any stretch of the imagination but it’s a pretty big kick in the teeth to those who risked their lives and worked for our country and have been trying to follow the rules and become citizens here.

Then captain shithisbritches comes along and opens the border and invites people to violate our laws.
    My question is why link the issues? One was a problem long before the other.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    My question is why link the issues? One was a problem long before the other.
    They both involve foreign citizens wanting to come into this country. The law says there are rules to be followed and we have people who have been playing by the rules, want become productive citizens and have worked to earn it but haven’t been allowed.

Then we have the junior democrats being bused and flown all over the country who don’t give two ***** about our laws, could give two ***** about becoming citizens and haven’t done **** to earn anything here.

Not sure how that can be seen as completely separate issues.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They both involve foreign citizens wanting to come into this country. The law says there are rules to be followed and we have people who have been playing by the rules, want become productive citizens and have worked to earn it but haven’t been allowed.

Then we have the junior democrats being bused and flown all over the country who don’t give two ***** about our laws, could give two ***** about becoming citizens and haven’t done **** to earn anything here.

Not sure how that can be seen as completely separate issues.
    I meant COVID-19 and allowing Afghan interpreters into the country

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'd think any biden voter who isn't expressing significant regret right now, sincerely would prefer dead marines to mean tweets.
    Remember when they used to be all over us about how we couldn't admit Trump's flaws

Now they can't admit Obiden is a disaster. Don't recall Trump's flaws getting anyone killed (except maybe Soleimani)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I can’t say I blame NATO. The US President is too senile to lead. Obama even called him a ****up. Almost every decision he’s made is wrong. But we get the rainbow flag over the White House during pride month. And he’s not Trump. Those two things are all his supporters care about.
    I think you're forgetting 'Will be too stupid to realize he's being used as a shill to install communism'

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Those pulling the strings have to time it right. Kamala will hide (variation on the Biden Basement Campaign.) If not, she'll lose the general election in a landslide due to her incompetence and general unlike-ability. She didn't make it to the Primaries as a POTUS candidate in 2020.
    Perhaps Obiden is deliberately being made to be awful so when replaced by Harris she will seem competent and organized by comparison

The one thing I can't understand is, if it was OK to just disobey Trump when he wanted something they didn't want to do why obey Obiden when what he wants them to do will get people killed? Can it be that the top ranks of the US military are so thoroughly corrupted? Scary stuff

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Of course but if an employee of the VA did it, linking it to the VA wouldn't be fair
    I've worked collaboratively with VA employees (Not KellyInAvon!) in IT, and I don't think any of them are buggering corpses. I will say they're a PITA though. (Again, not you, Kelly!) :):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Some say hurtful, some say mean.

Never heard too much argument against my word of choice.

They were stupid
    Sometimes the truth is so simple and straight forward it seems stupid to those whom hubris has blinded

Make America Great Again, indeed. I'm onboard

Or run with whatever Obiden is selling

Top Bottom