• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Impeach Biden....can't happen because R in the senate won't do it period. If we had good R in there then maybe they could impeach Biden, then Kamala, then Kamala's VP pick most likely Booker or a squad member, then impeach........the only good thing about multiple impeachments is it would hopefully keep the D from doing anymore damage making more laws. I'm all for that. But my guess is if the election fraud voting gets fixed (not likely) whoever runs against the D in 2024 will win big time...we will cheer....then the R will start another war somewhere else, raise taxes, and borrow more $$$$ and still not do anything to fix the alphabet agencies......so does it really matter anymore? George Washington was able to stop his men after the war from marching and killing the members of the government that betrayed them. He was barely able to, but they out of respect for him withheld from doing so.....I wonder if George, if he could see, would regret talking them out of it today.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Impeachment gets Kamala in as POTUS. DO we really want that? Unfortunately, our choice is "Dumb and Dumber". I really don't want to hand the Dems the "first female(?) President...
    I think it would be best if the republican's would leave it alone. With the dem's holding control over both chambers it will go nowhere. The media will make the republican's look like a bunch of fools who want to seek revenge because the dem's impeached Trump twice.
    Besides next week will be a new news cycle and Afghanistan will fade, climate change as it relates to hurricanes, multi-trillion dollar spending packages, and whatever else it will take to make us forget about last weeks news.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yes, as noted above, NATO has to rewrite their plans since the US has gone wimpy.
    Yeah, and this means that like everybody else NATO countries have to move up their preparations for the federal reserve note (petro dollar) no longer being the world reserve currency and the Ponzi machine no longer funding their defense.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I figure we have at least three more years of Joe. Whether this will be his worst mistake remains to be seen. He's must be making money for the people who put him there and as long as he does that he'll stay.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I figure we have at least three more years of Joe. Whether this will be his worst mistake remains to be seen. He's must be making money for the people who put him there and as long as he does that he'll stay.

In three years, this whole thing will be as forgotten as who won on the third season of a reality TV show.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Those pulling the strings have to time it right. Kamala will hide (variation on the Biden Basement Campaign.) If not, she'll lose the general election in a landslide due to her incompetence and general unlike-ability. She didn't make it to the Primaries as a POTUS candidate in 2020.
    Exactly right. She’s been distancing herself as far as possible from the Biden administration. It seems as of late even Jill is distancing herself. She was in front of cameras every time they turned on, now she’s MIA.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    WTF?? What dimwit would leave these devices connected to the database for anyone to use? Are there no safety/security locks required on this tech?

Nawazuddin Haqqani, one of the brigade commanders of the Al Isha unit, bragged in an interview that his unit is using U.S.-made hand-held scanners to tap into a massive U.S.-built biometric database. This sophisticated technology can identify any person who helped the NATO allies or worked with Indian or American intelligence.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    In three years, this whole thing will be as forgotten as who won on the third season of a reality TV show.

Maybe if this was over right now. Still a lot going on over there to be seen.

On top of how the rest of the heathens across world walk over us after smelling our weak blood in the water.

I'm betting this administration will continue to show who they really are, and it won't be pretty.

No mean tweets though...;)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I really hope that's not the case, but I won't surprised if you are correct. Makes me shudder to think what he's going to do to top this in the next three years.:nailbite:

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Keep in mind that impeaching him doesn't guarantee removal. With the current make up of the legislature, that's far from a sure thing.
    This.
    For many in that party, 46 is now considered the lesser of 2 evils. Similar to the AFG goatrope that's happening, the folks who put Biden on the stump forgot to plan for what to do after his election. 46.5 was there to get some minority and split-tail vote for him. They don't want her either.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Just caught an interview with a former US soldier who has been working with the interpreter they worked with back in 2010. They’ve been trying to get the interpreter here for 10 years.

Yet the border is wide open for COVID positive felons to pour in for free ****.
    Yeah. 10 years to fix the problem and no one did.

8 years were Covid free

Top Bottom