KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well of course it`s all Trump`s fault...this buffoon is a freaking imbecile:

Blame your predecessor... obama called, he said, "Uuuuuuuhhhhhh, that's my move, joe."

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It isn't over yet we have thousands of soldiers and civilians to get out of there yet. Will be praying that they can get out with minimal lose of life and limb.
    God forbid a Benghazi repeat could happen on a much larger scale with the idiot in the White House in control.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    I don’t speak the language but it sure does sound like they are calling themselves the mujahadean and not the taliban

Many of the Anti-Soviet Mujahideen warlords we funded during the Soviet invasion turned into the Taliban shortly after Soviet withdrawal. They still consider themselves "Mujahideen"

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    God forbid a Benghazi repeat could happen on a much larger scale with the idiot in the White House in control.
    I really hope those troops leadership remembers Benghazi and pulled some extra ordnance for This excursion.
    Idk why the collapse of the ANA is surprising. We taught them how to fight , which for us means go out get in a firefight and then call in the flyboys or artillery to finish them.

this has been the army’s SOP since Vietnam. You can only do this with overwhelming air power and an infinite budget for bombs and artillery

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I really hope those troops leadership remembers Benghazi and pulled some extra ordnance for This excursion.

Idk why the collapse of the ANA is surprising. We taught them how to fight , which for us means go out get in a firefight and then call in the flyboys or artillery to finish them.

this has been the army’s SOP since Vietnam. You can only do this with overwhelming air power and an infinite budget for bombs and artillery
    Not surprising to me. As soon as the pull out started many were probably making deals to stay alive. I imagine the majority joined the taliban.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    We built these people a huge 335 electric power plant and it supplies Kubal. They are so behind the times they only use about 1% of the energy it can produce, we also spent 100 million upgrading another plant that was already there. This is all going to the taliban.

We've built them new hospitals and furnished them as well as rebuilt older ones. All going to the taliban.

State of the art water plants.
    The list goes on and on.

Point is very few people over there appreciate what we gave them. They would rather live like they did in the 1700's.

Top Bottom