• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Don't know if you all read this already. Biden is also making allies angered more so than Trump ever did.

The above article is a sad but good read.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    About countries with valuable resources getting kleptocratic governments, just find a copy of
    confessions-of-an-economic-hit-man.jpg

The book that told about how first world governments use corporations to get their way with third world governments. Hmm, or was it how corporations use the militaries of first world governments to make third world governments surrender their resources? Sometimes it gets hard to tell the difference.

But it really hasn't changed much at all since US Marine General Bulter (1888-1940) published his expose' in 1935.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have the pentagon press conference on in the background. Are you folks catching this? These lost balls are in charge of our military?

Found a video (no talking until 48 minutes in. :n00b:)

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I don't think that either of the two people in that interview realize that those taliban "country boys" are going to do what ever they want regardless of western opinion. It's not a matter of being patient.

When you think about it, no less that the POTUS has served up this county to them on a plate for an ice cream cone. How can anybody make threats that they would expect to have any teeth.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Don't forget these are the people that thumbed their noses at the civilized world and destroyed all of those Buddhist statues and stuff that were thousands of years old. They don't care what anyone else thinks.

Seems like another group was just bent on destroying statues from the past recently... can't quite put my finger on it though... :scratch:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    As much as I was bitching, it's the Washington Post that put their whole video up. To give them credit, they got it up very quickly after the PR.
    But the whole video should never have been released. that kind of edit takes less than 5 minutes. Find the actual start, split the track, delete the first part, save. After about 5-10 mins of rendering you have a proper, professional video.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    But the whole video should never have been released. that kind of edit takes less than 5 minutes. Find the actual start, split the track, delete the first part, save. After about 5-10 mins of rendering you have a proper, professional video.
    WP is pretty famous for video like this. I have seen it many times. Probably because they are the only video up on the fresh news, as they were when I searched.

It is the WP, so its not like they give a :poop: about what you or I think of their work.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Let me see if I've got this straight...

U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan warns US citizens to avoid airport in Kabul

The U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan issued a security warning on Saturday advising U.S. citizens to avoid the airport in Kabul.
    "Because of potential security threats outside the gates at the Kabul airport, we are advising U.S. citizens to avoid traveling to the airport and to avoid airport gates at this time unless you receive individual instructions from a U.S. government representative to do so," the embassy posted Saturday morning.

Yeah I saw that. What are our people supposed to do?

Shelter in place… ‍smh.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom