• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I don't think it's that easy to "blow stuff up" especially when part of that stuff is literally bomb-proof, like MRAPs and such.

E5Jqv1SWQAIDzgg.jpg

Start it up, pull oil drain plug, walk away. Khyber Pass Kustoms isn't too likely to be in the engine remanufacturing game. If there's any doubt, add some of that sand surrounding it to the engine oil first. There is a spec for how long an MRAP has to run at maximum governed engine speed with no engine oil, and it's an impressive number, but it's not "Jihad-on-wheels" impressive.

Then there's the whole death from above thing. MRAPs are generally not intended to be hit from above the way they are from the bottom. We could smoke every truck in Afghanistan like they were baby back ribs if we wanted to. We still could. Seems like the guy running the show doesn't want to... :dunno:

On the positive side, the point has been made by many people that they lack the capabilities to maintain any of the equipment and the parts to repair it even if they could. All of that stuff is going to be scrap iron in 12 months. What we lost here is the propaganda war. Pictures like that are going to be in their recruiting materials for generations to come.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This is ridiculous, the air force has evacuated thousands of afghans but we still don't know where all the Americans are. At this point why ever stop, just start landing c17's all over the world and drop the ramp and yell out " hey who wants to go to America"

of course everyone in the country claims to have worked for americans now that flights out of that s***thole are being given away for free.Who in their right mind would say " no thanks, I like living on 20 dollars per week, not having running water all the time. Ill stay here"

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It's not about the weapons.

The State Department is advising the AMERICANS it can't assure them safe passage to the Airport:

Ex-Raytheon fu*khead SecDef "Woody" Austin says he "cannot extend operations" outside the Airport to go get these people.

Uh...why not?

Planes are leaving half-empty. Based on airlift capacity, we could have had every one of them out of there by now. The reason we don't can only be: because we can't get them on the planes.

Some of these Americans are going to die there. The bingo game now is to guess how many.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    They never wanted Biden to survive this. Biden wasn’t who they wanted. He was the lamb to be sacrificed, to do their deeds and get impeached/25th amendment and have Kamala step in to “get back on track”.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    They never wanted Biden to survive this. Biden wasn’t who they wanted. He was the lamb to be sacrificed, to do their deeds and get impeached/25th amendment and have Kamala step in to “get back on track”.
    You may be on to something, hence her absence. She can step in and say “I got this”.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You may be on to something, hence her absence. She can step in and say “I got this”.
    Yep. That’s why cnn has turned on Biden. Seen the headlines recently? She’s staying disconnected from him, and the Democrat machine is running Biden off. Probably sooner than they wanted, but after this he’s forced them to before the public turns on the left all together.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

The final piece of the puzzle will be when Biden lifts all of Trump's tariffs on China. I'm guessing they're going to wait until after the midterms to do that and then old Joe is going to be out the door and the Harris administration will begin.

If nothing happens with China, then all bets are off. They could actually just be this incompetent.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I think the plan goes beyond that.

I personally think they want to get rid of them both to put in an 'officially' unelected president.
    Wipe out the current admin, pelosi takes over, picks a VP, then steps down.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The final piece of the puzzle will be when Biden lifts all of Trump's tariffs on China. I'm guessing they're going to wait until after the midterms to do that and then old Joe is going to be out the door and the Harris administration will begin.

If nothing happens with China, then all bets are off. They could actually just be this incompetent.
    Good point! Curious if they do it before or after China attacks Taiwan? Both look bad, but they’ll wipe their hands clean when Harris takes over so it won’t matter.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

I personally think they want to get rid of them both to put in an 'officially' unelected president.
    Clinton.

Why else is she talking to Trudeau? She’s head of democrat party and everyone knows it.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

They better get their long game in motion if that's really the plan. Between Pelosi and Biden, you're talking about something like 165 human years. Harris is the only one that isn't a shower slip away from the grave. No one I really see as energizing their base is past Pelosi in the line of succession... Unless you're expecting a random AOC dictatorship to begin.

It would almost be worth the cost to watch that happen.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They better get their long game in motion if that's really the plan. Between Pelosi and Biden, you're talking about something like 165 human years. Harris is the only one that isn't a shower slip away from the grave. No one I really see as energizing their base is past Pelosi in the line of succession... Unless you're expecting a random AOC dictatorship to begin.

Do you think it's about energizing the base? No lol.

It's about them putting in the most undesirable and disgusting person humanly possible who would never win an election.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Could you imagine? AOC? Holy ****!

They don’t care about energizing the base. They don’t have to. They have power of every branch, plus colleges, public schools, sports, news, Hollywood, etc. They don’t even need votes now, now they can just tell you who “won” and what can you do about it?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Clinton.

Why else is she talking to Trudeau? She’s head of democrat party and everyone knows it.

Obama is very, very, clearly still the head of the party. All of this has his finger prints all over it. See my prior comment for a good reason why Clinton is just irrelevant. She's just too old.

Now... Chelsea? I keep waiting for that happen. It will be bad.
    Good point! Curious if they do it before or after China attacks Taiwan? Both look bad, but they’ll wipe their hands clean when Harris takes over so it won’t matter.

I don't think China has the stones to do it. The next threat after Taiwan is to Japan and South Korea and there's a whole bunch of bad things that will happen if it goes that far. China expanding their presence in the region by way of full-on invasion will likely provoke WW3, even if we're not there to participate.

Top Bottom