• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    There was an elderly American author years ago that wrote about the pre-moslem mystery school brotherhood in that neck of the... started to say "woods" but that hardly seems fitting... any how, the cats that run things there behind the scenes in much the same way as the mystery school cats have run things here behind what used to be the veneer of Christian civilization, uh, whatever the heck it is we've morphed into now. So any way, the author wrote about the institutions there and how things were run. Now it's been too long and I cannot recommember the author, much less a book he wrote. If any of you guys do happen to know who the author might have been please yell.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We studied that in the NCO Academy back in the day. How not to do an operation would’ve been a good title for it.
    One of my favorites was the C130 hastily fitted with numerous RATO units, for both landing braking and short field TO, so that it would supposedly be able to land and take off on a soccer pitch. Prototype broke up in flight during a test. The smell of desperation around that project must have been overwhelming

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Maybe you had better start making fun of America.

The joke could now be, 'For sale. US army rifle. Never fired. Given to us as a free gift!"
    "US Army Helicopter...won in raffle...turns out Helos aren't my thing, so selling to fund another project...will accept Yuan, virgins, or Gold at spot...not willing to roll far at this price...aloha snackbar and thanks for looking."

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    How many Americans were you willing to sacrifice to Taiwan independence before today?

China is already a super power rivaling or surpassing us, and they are encroaching further and further into the US and our allies.
    They already have massive influence and pull in our politics.

If they're able to take Taiwan, Hawaii will be next. So that's actually a war I'd agree with.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    China is already a super power rivaling or surpassing us, and they are encroaching further and further into the US and our allies.

If they're able to take Taiwan, Hawaii will be next. So that's actually a war I'd agree with.

I know next to nothing about the Pacific theater, so I've nothing intelligent to say on the military implications. I will say I think you'll find little popular support for a war until it does threaten Hawaii.

One can also wonder that, given the success of fostering internal dissent and subversion via cultural attacks, if China wants to start a shooting war with such a good customer as us. Hell, CAN we fight a war against China unless they sell us the material to do so? Can you imagine current day Americans putting up with rationing so a war effort can be pressed? INGOtarians would lose their minds.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I know next to nothing about the Pacific theater, so I've nothing intelligent to say on the military implications. I will say I think you'll find little popular support for a war until it does threaten Hawaii.

One can also wonder that, given the success of fostering internal dissent and subversion via cultural attacks, if China wants to start a shooting war with such a good customer as us. Hell, CAN we fight a war against China unless they sell us the material to do so? Can you imagine current day Americans putting up with rationing so a war effort can be pressed? INGOtarians would lose their minds.

The point is to attempt to avoid that situation by making sure they know we won't shy away from them.

If they see us allow Taiwan to slip away, that's when we'll be in a very do-or-die situation we don't want to be in.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I

Only after they loan us the money to buy said materiel. As for current day Americans rationing, that wouldn't happen either.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The point is to attempt to avoid that situation by making sure they know we won't shy away from them.

If they see us allow Taiwan to slip away, that's when we'll be in a very do-or-die situation we don't want to be in.

Well, historically we're fantastic at conventional war and total crap at nation building, so let's hope they try us at a game we're at least good at. We should probably get that domestic manufacturing thing sorted, though. I wonder if we have troll farms trying to subvert their society as well, and if we don't why not?

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory

Why fight for something you have already bought? Just take a letter of ownership to the 9th court and have us evicted...

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Well, historically we're fantastic at conventional war and total crap at nation building, so let's hope they try us at a game we're at least good at. We should probably get that domestic manufacturing thing sorted, though. I wonder if we have troll farms trying to subvert their society as well, and if we don't why not?
    If they invade the west coast we can just send in antifa and burn them out, we already have those expendable forces in place...

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory

Hey, I am in to rationing. How many rounds of 7.62x51 will I get a day? Mind you, I do speak English so I know I won't get as much as a foreigner...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wonder if we have troll farms trying to subvert their society as well, and if we don't why not?
    Because they have total control over their internet. They have pretty well outsourced the subversion of our society to the Democrats, though. It was a lot cheaper that way

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A great deal of commerce from this country makes a stop in Taiwan before going to the mainland. They sort out and direct many deals from there, so much so that I used to think they were a part of Guangdong already. When you dealt with those people you had to get up front where things were going to or coming from as businesses here in the states were always referring to front companies in Taiwan rather than where things were really happening in Guangdong.

I used to say that everything is subcontracted in China so quality control was really an illusion. Most people getting Chinese business products sort out what they can use, trash the rest and order more. When I hear environmental people braying about "sustainability" and it's affect on the environment while they buy containers of junk from China and trash half of it, I laugh.

Top Bottom