• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Because they have total control over their internet. They have pretty well outsourced the subversion of our society to the Democrats, though. It was a lot cheaper that way
    I think the outsourced their trolling to select US citizens who really care less about party.

Probably a few on INGO

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    They probably know something about the vaccines our government is hiding from us!!!!!!!
    Considering TPTB already killed the presidents of Burundi, Tanzania and Haiti for refusing their will, we’ll have to see how long before they Clinton the new AFG prez and send in crates of vaxx...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    One of my favorites was the C130 hastily fitted with numerous RATO units, for both landing braking and short field TO, so that it would supposedly be able to land and take off on a soccer pitch. Prototype broke up in flight during a test. The smell of desperation around that project must have been overwhelming
    On the 20th anniversary (2000) there was a pretty extensive article from USAF PA on it. A young Senior Airman Fuels troop on that I’ll fated mission had a familiar name. He was my son’s Baseball coach.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    China is already a super power rivaling or surpassing us, and they are encroaching further and further into the US and our allies.
    They already have massive influence and pull in our politics.

If they're able to take Taiwan, Hawaii will be next. So that's actually a war I'd agree with.

It has to be understood that China’s power is in it’s manifest destiny and perceived strength. While they may currently lag behind us in technology, they will be catching up very soon, and many other countries watching from the sidelines already believe that they are Wakanda. Their propaganda machine and 4th/5th generation warfare units have been working triple overtime to lay the digital foundation of strength on the world stage. When that is combined with their patient, 1000-year-plan of manifest destiny, when the moment strikes them to start their physical war machine running, they will not give second thought to the financial repercussions.

The similarities between Hitler’s Germany and Xi’s China are staggering:

-manifest destiny/ordained by higher power
    -fascistic control over the populace
    -omnipotent government
    -strict market controls
    -no individual rights/privacies
    -concentration camps
    -propaganda/state media machine
    -military show of force/saber rattling
    -strong racial/ethnic supremacy
    -vying for international power

We’ve learned these lessons before, it’s just whether or not we will choose to remember them. WHEN (not if) China goes on the march, with their allies in Russia, Iran, Syria and now Afghanistan, they will be a force to be reckoned with and they will spread like wildfire, much like Hitler’s war machine.

They care nothing at all about us buying their crap. Paper money is worthless, and they are already manipulating the digital currency market. Their war machine will begin moving promptly coinciding with western economic collapse, which they are working like mad to cause. They don’t need cash because they have ultimate control over the people. And thanks to a change in the “one child policy,” they will have triple the size of a military-aged population in 20 years.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It has to be understood that China’s power is in it’s manifest destiny and perceived strength. While they may currently lag behind us in technology, they will be catching up very soon, and many other countries watching from the sidelines already believe that they are Wakanda. Their propaganda machine and 4th/5th generations warfare units have been working triple overtime to lay the digital foundation of strength on the world stage. When that is combined with their patient, 1000-year-plan of manifest destiny, when the moment strikes them to start their physical war machine running, they will not give second thought to the financial repercussions.

The similarities between Hitler’s Germany and Xi’s China are staggering:

-manifest destiny/ordained by higher power
    -fascistic control over the populace
    -omnipotent government
    -strict market cont
    -no individual rights/privacies
    -concentration camps
    -propaganda/state media machine
    -military show of force/saber rattling
    -strong racial/ethnic supremacy
    -vying for international power

We’ve learned these lessons before, it’s just whether or not we will choose to remember them. WHEN (not if) China goes on the march, with their allies in Russia, Iran, Syria and now Afghanistan, they will be a force to be reckoned with and they will spread like wildfire, much like Hitler’s war machine.

They care nothing at all about us buying their crap. Paper money is worthless, and they are already manipulating the digital currency market. Their war machine will begin moving promptly coinciding with western economic collapse, which they are working like mad to cause. They don’t need cash because they have ultimate control over the people. And thanks to a change in the “one child policy,” they will have triple the size of a military-aged population in 20 years.
    I also assume that many of the countries that see Wakanda in them will be more comfortable cozying up, also, because they will never insist on inconvenient things like fair elections or human rights or no looting the national treasury

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    View attachment 153554
    I’m old enough to remember when trump met with rocket boy people were screaming he was negotiating with terrorists, and making them a big deal just by doing so.

I’ll wait for the outrage from those people over this.
    "The Taliban promises safe passage..."

TRANSLATION:

"The Taliban has accepted massive promises of cash in exchange for guaranteeing the Administration who signed off their return to power isn't humiliated by a dead-Americans incident which would assure election of a Republican saber-rattler."

(Don't assume those C-17s winging their way that direction are empty...the "dirty little secret" is the Taliban and Zhou Baidun share a common interest here.)

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    When the Taliban begins rounding up and executing Afghanis who were our friends that Biden cut loose and left behind, and begin executing them I propose that the term for this should be BIDEN BEHEADINGS in honor of the man who is making them possible.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    When the Taliban begins rounding up and executing Afghanis who were our friends that Biden cut loose and left behind, and begin executing them I propose that the term for this should be BIDEN BEHEADINGS in honor of the man who is making them possible.
    No way! The Taliban have promised that they would respect women's rights, and not retaliate against any Afghanis that aided the Americans or allied forces. I think they even pinky-swore!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It's an American tradition to betray allies and leave them for dead, at this point.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No way! The Taliban have promised that they would respect women's rights, and not retaliate against any Afghanis that aided the Americans or allied forces. I think they even pinky-swore!
    Hey! That’s really insulting, they have a very deep culture and are a great group of people. They may not do things the way we do things, but that’s all they know. We shouldn’t judge them for what they don’t know.

Nah. I’m just kidding. **** those guys.

Top Bottom