• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Live and learn…… getting my order together at SG AMMO…… adding 2K rounds of 75gr 5.56 to it as well while I’m there :)
    Did you finally sell some of those guns? :stickpoke:

But seriously, don't cut your nose off to spite your face. AE would have shipped your whole order, free. Just how badly did you need that buckshot? Somebody planned a riot in your neighborhood and didn't tell you until the last minute? Don't be mad at them because you didn't check. Online sales are kind of a bitch to manage, I expect. What with the shortage of intelligent people who are willing to do any manual labor.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    So I should call Walmart and Kroger before I drive 15 miles to see if they have the bread and milk I need?

The internet cured the old saying,
    Let your Fingers do the Walking.
    Ammo is a little different ballgame. If bread and milk were in short supply, you'd just stand in line like a good communist to get yours. Along with toilet paper.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Exactly. Not a member here that would have driven 55 miles one way only to find out its not in stock at the store, that wouldn't be pissed off.
    Coulda solved his own problem with some due diligence. If I'd driven an hour to get what he wanted, I'd have bought what they had and had them ship the rest. And maybe talked them into a discount. Make lemonade guys. Don't just be mad. Make the situation work for you.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Did you finally sell some of those guns? :stickpoke:

But seriously, don't cut your nose off to spite your face. AE would have shipped your whole order, free. Just how badly did you need that buckshot? Somebody planned a riot in your neighborhood and didn't tell you until the last minute? Don't be mad at them because you didn't check. Online sales are kind of a bitch to manage, I expect. What with the shortage of intelligent people who are willing to do any manual labor.
    Read the #1 and #34 post again, he did check their website.
    Friday morning quarterbacks.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    According to ammoseek, AE sells that 12ga buck for 150cpr, and SG sells it for 159cpr. Both ship free. You could've still saved $108 ordering it online from AE. Of course, an outfit called Ammo Hero sells it for 137cpr. Also ships free. I guess you showed AE by overpaying $264 for that buckshot.
    Not sure what I'm doing this weekend, but fairly certain it doesn't include driving 110 miles round trip to buy $2600 worth of ammo without calling the store to see if it's in stock, instead of getting free shipping to my door. And then paying a lot more for the same order and having to get it shipped anyway.

duh.gif

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    I knew of a member who committed to buy an item, which included delivery, that was listed for a church charity... Seller sold it to his neighbor at the last minute. So much for standing by a deal. :ugh: Sometimes you wonder if :ingo:classies have shades of the facebook market. :dunno:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Rich people only shoot rich people ammo.

Power to the people 55gr all the way. 1 and 7 can shoot anything.
    if you want a shoot 55 grain, you shouldn't waste it on a 1:7 though. Lots of articles out there.

It'll shoot just fine, sure. But to really take advantage of the faster twist rate, it likes the bigger bullets.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yeah I was stirring the pot.

I got one that’s a 1 and 8 it’s very accurate with anything.
    The 1 and 7 does fine with 55gr it prefers 62gr.

When you go to a class that’s 400 rounds a day cheap 55gr all the way.

Now back to augment over online and brick and mortar stores!
    :rofl:

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Nope, not at all. Someone likes to be a huge prick for no good reason. My original comment to the OP was in good nature anyways. Love me some keyboard beta warrior.
    Man, he just gave you some generally good life advice. No need to take it personally.

(Side note, did I just take Creedmoor's side on something? That feels like like a refreshing change... :))

Top Bottom