• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I have it on good authority (well, as good as my sources get) that Obama cheated on Moochelle and that is why they were going to get a divorce. It is supposed to come out tomorrow.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    It is the telephone game effect. The rumor started as "he is screwing us all" and by the time it got back to his wife it was "he is having an affair".

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    nobodycares.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If that comes out before the election I'm sure 50% of Obama supporters will change their vote. They have to find a way to keep this out of the press until after the election! Holy full disclosure, Batman!

Tune in this time next week. Same INGO-time and same INGO-url and you can get even more political gossip, straight from the guy that knows a guy, that is friends with the girl, who knows that other guy that said that he was best friends with.... that guy.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Rumor I heard about divorce records was Michelle was disgusted with him for his failed run in 2000 or so. He became very depressed, she was pissed he threatened their future like he did. She drew up divorce papers. Friends at the time were concerned about him comitting suicide. He then won her back by winning his state race and then on to US Senate. Never heard anything about infidelity with them.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have it on good authority (well, as good as my sources get) that Obama cheated on Moochelle and that is why they were going to get a divorce. It is supposed to come out tomorrow.

So there have been rumors for years that Barry had a relationship with a couple of underaged males back when he was a community organizer.

so he had sex? I thought that libertarians were into having a good time.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So there have been rumors for years that Barry had a relationship with a couple of underaged males back when he was a community organizer.

so he had sex? I thought that libertarians were into having a good time.

It's on the down low, it's cool...

And you ate thinking of librarians, not libertarians

Top Bottom