• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Sure would be funny considering how Obama's campaign for Senator outed Ryan in Illinois. They had secured divorce documents opened.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sure would be funny considering how Obama's campaign for Senator outed Ryan in Illinois. They had secured divorce documents opened.

The MSM will assure us it only matters when it is a Republican. In this case, it will be no one else's business.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I have it on good authority (well, as good as my sources get) that Obama cheated on Moochelle and that is why they were going to get a divorce. It is supposed to come out tomorrow.

Even though I loath the President's policies and agenda; and I personally don't condone adultery ....
    This means absolutely nothing to me and doesn't even make me feel less for the man, even if it were true.
    Even with all that crap about Clinton back in the days ... it wasn't what he did ... it was the lies afterward that bothered me.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    If it were to be fully confirmed that Mr. Obama had sexual relations with men, women and anything else, numbering the hundreds, it would the least offensive thing that I find about his presidency. I have 16 trillion other things that I hold against him and his work.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If it were to be fully confirmed that Mr. Obama had sexual relations with men, women and anything else, numbering the hundreds, it would the least offensive thing that I find about his presidency. I have 16 trillion other things that I hold against him and his work.
    Even being caught in bed with a dead hooker or a live boy would not take the bloom off Obama's rose for the Left portion of this electorate.

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I have it on good authority (well, as good as my sources get) that Obama cheated on Moochelle and that is why they were going to get a divorce. It is supposed to come out tomorrow.

Not that I condone adultery, I don't. But this is just another cover up story. The real reason Michelle was going to file for divorce is because Obama is gay. The marriage was arranged by gay politicians who help their gay friends make inroads in politics by helping them get married and look straight. And NO, I am not kidding. In light of the last four years, which scenario seems more plausible?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    011504010405010312200808041a759c48bd67be281100bd5f.jpg

:D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Not that I condone adultery, I don't. But this is just another cover up story. The real reason Michelle was going to file for divorce is because Obama is gay. The marriage was arranged by gay politicians who help their gay friends make inroads in politics by helping them get married and look straight. And NO, I am not kidding. In light of the last four years, which scenario seems more plausible?

I just knew it was dag blamed queers behind Obama. :rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    News sources make money attracting viewers.

A story of this magnitude would hit the airwaves within minutes if evidence existed.

News outlets do not suggest a story of this magnitude exists without running it - because they would get scooped.

You can always count on money being a significant motivator. Hinting that a sex scandal will be printed would likely only happen when the hint of a scandal is assumed to attract more viewers than the story they have.

We live in a world with a 24/7 new cycle - and "we will cover the huge story tomorrow" is not realistic.

Follow the money.

Last edited:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Oh Woe.... have we now come to this.

BTW, Obama has an illegitimate white baby he fathered with his nurse 2 days after he was born in Kenya. That baby is 2 days younger than he and is running against him to be president. I won't mention names, but he is believed to be a Mormon....

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Oh Woe.... have we now come to this.

BTW, Obama has an illegitimate white baby he fathered with his nurse 2 days after he was born in Kenya. That baby is 2 days younger than he and is running against him to be president. I won't mention names, but he is believed to be a Mormon....

I hear they have concrete evidence, and they are going to print the story next year.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

This just happened, folks. Likely, a voter.

Top Bottom