• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    I normally don't chime in on things like this but the whole thing really makes me laugh. At first I really thought Kokesh was worth the trouble, now I'm not convinced. I'm not a big fan of Yeager's but this whole situation was ridiculous and how it ended is quite telling.

I guess the saying should be never go full Kokesh.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I predict a claim that the stunt was "theatrical" and no laws were actually broken. That's what he did with the YouTube video of him smoking dope.

Not sure if the guy's a genuine idiot, or just a poser idiot.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm starting to think that Kokesh let his ego shame himself into pulling off this little stunt. I don't think there's any confusion about what he did and this may have been the stunt that gets him put away for some serious time and not just an overnighter in the jail. I'd still side with Yeager on with, but I have to give Kokesh some amount of credit that he's doing what he thinks is right and he's doing what he thinks is good for the country regardless of anyone else agreeing or disagreeing with him.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Artilce on the Kokesh arrest:
    Activist arrested after loading shotgun in Freedom Plaza - Washington Times

I'm not sure if it's fitting or not, but if the police were trying to make an example of a guy who speaks out about civil liberties, personal freedoms, and police force they didn't exactly prove the guy wrong by beating down the tossing in a flashbang, and then going through his home with a SWAT team and drug sniffing dogs. I'm not exactly sure who thinks they won the way that was handled.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm starting to believe that it's nothing but a show, that Adam has been planted by the Liberals to make gun owners look like extremists. He had the "march" planned, canceled it, then goes by himself. To quote MAC's article on the Bang Switch, as to not steal his words. "We are winning the gun battle". Is it over, no, far from it. Civil disobedience is a last resort.

Top Bottom