Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    NBC says the shooter's father was once on the FBI's 10 most wanted list. Bank robbery then escaped from prison.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Maybe TOO good to be true? Paging ATM...ATM, please pick up the white courtesy telephone.

HERE I AM.

rock-you-like-a-herman-cain.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    NBC just said that you can easily obtain kits to convert any firearm to full auto, "they're available online, under the counter at many gun stores and at almost all gun shows so even though it is illegal to own a fully automatic gun ANYONE can easily convert one"!

Just wow.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    NBC just said that you can easily obtain kits to convert any firearm to full auto, "they're available online, under the counter at many gun stores and at almost all gun shows so even though it is illegal to own a fully automatic gun ANYONE can easily convert one"!

Just wow.

As my old math teacher would say "show your work"

Prove it you lying SOBs.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Interesting. I was trained a couple years ago to not do that flap anymore as a lay provider. I think the logic was some trapped air is better than not a good enough seal allowing more air to enter the chest.

That is possible. I don't know if they changed it for field dressings in an emergency. If you have a hole through your chest wall, you probably have a hole in your lung also. I would be concerned more air would be accumulating.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So what is the president's response to this? Does he simply say a speech about how horrible this is, and leave it at that, or does he try to come up with some sort of plan that addresses a problem we have with unsettling regularity?
    And how how the hell does Aldean scurry off stage without giving the crowd a "get the hell out of here?"

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Just wow.

...and mom and pop America hear that and believe it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That is possible. I don't know if they changed it for field dressings in an emergency. If you have a hole through your chest wall, you probably have a hole in your lung also. I would be concerned more air would be accumulating.

I haven't a clue where to find/buy them, but AED patches are excellent for sucking wounds. I have about thirty of them.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

Just wow.
    Most everyone in the world owns a "conversion" kit, if they have lace up shoes! Arrest them all!!!! Ban shoelaces and string!!!!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So what is the president's response to this? Does he simply say a speech about how horrible this is, and leave it at that, or does he try to come up with some sort of plan that addresses a problem we have with unsettling regularity?
    And how how the hell does Aldean scurry off stage without giving the crowd a "get the hell out of here?"

22008274_1555439787832205_4548682957392419816_n.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The sounds remind me of an incoming RPK/RPD?
    RPK 75 rd drum
    RPD 100 rd belt that does not break apart so it can be reused.
    Both have a slow rate of fire around the 600rpm range.
    I would vote for illegal conversion not expensive to accomplish.
    Sound is slightly deeper than a AK because of the longer barrels but it the echo may be causing that effect.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

What can he do? In the end he will do what the last one did, and the one before that, and the one before that...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thats easy, outlaw crazy! As to the second, he panicked and ran?

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    From what I understand if there's no political motive it's not terrorism.
    Similar shootings are often just considered "mass shootings" and not terrorism, just like the 2012 Aurora shooting.

The result is the same for the victims though.
    Official definitions aside, I'll bet most of the concert goers were "terrorized"!

Top Bottom