• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    May have to stop by here sometime. My father-in-law is ex-military and likes going into a good gun shop and my wife is from there so we are usually there once every two weeks or so.

SynnerG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Just got home from a trip to ACME Sports! I was able to put money down on a Silencerco suppressor and I did the same for a Springfield M1A Loaded rifle, but I came back as soon as I could with my check book, haha. I dealt with Clint (buckfever34) for the most part and he was great. Got a great deal on the M1A; only 7% over cost!

I'll of course be returning there to deal with the suppressor and I think I might make it my main shop from now on. I also do my own reloading and they have primers and powder unlike most shops near me. So, overall good customer service, good selection (Class 3, reloading), and good prices!

buckfever34

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Jackson County, IN
    Just got home from a trip to ACME Sports! I was able to put money down on a Silencerco suppressor and I did the same for a Springfield M1A Loaded rifle, but I came back as soon as I could with my check book, haha. I dealt with Clint (buckfever34) for the most part and he was great. Got a great deal on the M1A; only 7% over cost!

I'll of course be returning there to deal with the suppressor and I think I might make it my main shop from now on. I also do my own reloading and they have primers and powder unlike most shops near me. So, overall good customer service, good selection (Class 3, reloading), and good prices!

Thanks a lot, man.....I really do appreciate the business :)

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Visited the store there. Had a fellow EMT I work with also inthe store and a few other folks. Friendly and decent prices, will be back.

Crusty Para

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    They have done transfers for me and you couldn't ask for better guys. Hell, they even gave me a military discount! I will try to buy from them first, every time!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Aw crap....I'm in bedford this evening but passing through seymour tomorrow. How's your selections of 1911's, say a Kimber Crimson Pro in 45 acp? I just might have to stop by on my way through... :D

I was in there Friday and took a quick glance at the case. I think he has a few Kimbers. Worth stopping in and checking out at the least. Even if they don't have the Kimber, it will be worth stopping in.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm thinking I'll be there around 10:30 or 11 depending what time we leave Bedford...anybody going to be showing up around then?

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    Almost all of my guns that ive boughtn from a shop have come from acme. They are really good with helping the customer too. Id have to say probably one of if not the best of the shops ive dealt with. I only had one issue with a part that I bought which ended up being out of spec, joe took care of it and got it fixed for me very quickly. Clint is very good and knowledgeable as well, Wont deal with anyone else anymore. Even if it means paying an extra .50 cents for ammo(which is very rare), id rather buy there than walmart.

tacmedic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indianapolis
    ACME

I have picked up 2 long guns from ACME, A friend at the Fire Dept. took me down there the first time and I have been back 4 or 5 times since then. I live in Lawrence , NE Marion county, so it is a drive for me but worth it. Good guys to do business with.

paramed60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Oolitic, IN
    I will give them a +1, visited bought a YHM supressor, they took care of everything quickly and expertly. Got some other work done on my AR's and was in and out in about an hour, wallet slightly lighter.

Top Bottom