2013INGONWIAug_08.jpg

2013INGONWIAug_07.jpg

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    I am the father of the pink shirt and grandfather of the gray shirt, the two 10 year old boys. I do not tolerate rudeness or misbehavior in children especially my own. I would have appreciated anyone having a problem with these boys to come to me and tell me what the problem is. It would have presented a better opportunity to correct what needed to be corrected. I do not for the life of me remember anyone doing that on Sunday.

My apologies to all of you that were offended or felt that range safety had been breached. We all come to these meets to have fun and learn something new. I don’t want to be the cause of ruining your day.

The grandson has never been to a range in his life. This was a first. When we arrived, I took both boys to the firing line and explained to them the basics of range safety and muzzle discipline. I have never in the past had any problems with them in the area of the firing line.

The pink shirt was disciplined because of what he had done and the way he had acted for the day. I informed him that Sunday was his last M&S. I called him during my work hours to ask him his side of what happened between him and sadclown. He told me that he asked the gentleman standing on the range about an AK. The gentleman responded by saying that it belonged to sadclown and he would have to ask him for permission. Sadclown said no and he went back to the gentleman and asked him if there was another. I am just assuming he was inquiring to whether there was another AK on the range. I don’t know if there was a communications breakdown or misunderstanding between the two. The pink shirt has not read any of the posts here and has no advance knowledge of this mess.

As for the confrontation with the ladies doing the cooking, I don’t know how that got out of hand. I heard the tone that was being used to ask about lunch and didn’t like what I heard. What I had to say was in no way directed to the ladies cooking. There is an old saying that goes. ”Never bite the hand that feeds you”. If you ever stop to think, these girls are doing the hard work while the rest of us are playing. They do an excellent job of feeding us and I will always be grateful to them for their efforts.

I noticed several comments about unattended children. I think that could be helped with a set of range rules that we don’t have for our M&S. I managed to take 109 photos on Sunday. It takes time to capture people in action at the firing line. Jedi has the access to 39 of those that are worthy of posting. He has been instructed to do with them as he wishes.

I would like to touch on the subject of being a newbie to the M&S as I am still in that category.
    When a new person attends the first meet, we have no clue what is expected of us or what the rules of this range are. There should be a set of rules specific for the Winamac range and we should know these before we make our first meet. Melensdad had a few very important comments concerning range safety. I do admire his knowledge on this topic.
    At this time I really don’t have much more to add other then I am sorry Sunday ended up being like it did.

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Just wanted to say thank you Uzi for taking the time to post the pics and for sharing your wonderful skills of shooting and photography with all of us! It is much appreciated! :yesway:

And thank you to everyone for having me out to this NWI INGO shoot! I always have a great time when I make the trip up there!
    2013INGONWIAug_16.jpg

2013INGONWIAug_17.jpg

2013INGONWIAug_18.jpg

2013INGONWIAug_19.jpg

Top Bottom