• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Actually, quite a bit of heat from running your AC. Assuming 90% efficient (which is pretty good by today's standards, I believe), a unit that draws 6000 watts is converting 600 watts (10%) to wasted heat. Enough energy to boil a liter water in less than 10 minutes.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I shall try a different approach: PLEASE QUOTE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! PLEASE!!!

Heh.

On the bright side, at least I didn't miss a reminder of my intellectual and educational deficiencies. I just don't understand science and math goodly enough.

I need that occasionally, lest I forget.

1666767ewrfw8llb7.gif

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Actually, quite a bit of heat from running your AC. Assuming 90% efficient (which is pretty good by today's standards, I believe), a unit that draws 6000 watts is converting 600 watts (10%) to wasted heat. Enough energy to boil a liter water in less than 10 minutes.

Hush, you!

(sigh)

Can't you do anything right? If you're going to cater to my whims and apologize for doing nothing wrong, you should know that when you use a cute and cuddly animal or cartoon, you're supposed to say, "I sorry" instead of "I'm sorry" because it's far more endearing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dhhuuuuuuuuu...... I donu't no.... types slowely please. I want to no how myuch content drift is man made.

I see you've taken up the mantle of INGO contrarian now that our sgt. at arms is MIA ........ must be lonely at the top. :D

I loved Contra. If somebody thinks they can take me down on the NES, bring it.

Top Bottom