• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like a British pirate actor has had enough of ISIS's shenannigans. He went to join the fight against ISIS in Syria even though he claims he has no military background and little experience with firearms.

"They need to be wiped off completely from the face of this earth," Enright, 51, said, adding that he was ready to die for the cause. "I didn’t come here to run, I came here to fight and if I have to die, then I die. I didn’t come here to play games."

https://gma.yahoo.com/actor-michael...inst-isis-112612091--abc-news-topstories.html

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Interesting angle:
    The musicians fighting back against extremism - BBC News

And along the Mediterranean in Libya, Islamic State militants this year burned musical instruments - drums, brass and woodwind - that they had confiscated under their interpretation of sharia law. The Gnawa were of course horrified. "They are ignorant," says Alikkane. "They don't know what they are doing. They are stupid. Islam is not that. It's peace, music, colour, respect… it respects other religions."

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    No easy way to defeat Islamic State - BBC News
    Britain's Foreign Secretary, Philip Hammond, now draws a rather startling parallel with a much larger war, the Second World War, against a far larger fascist organisation, the Nazis.
    He reminded an audience in London earlier this week that it took almost five years from the British retreat at Dunkirk in 1940 to final Allied victory in Europe and the fall of Berlin in 1945.

I'd say 5 years is a conservative estimate.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Napalm. Use napalm. Mix bacon grease in the napalm so that those on the receiving end know without a doubt that they are going straight to Hell.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Rather than depleting our napalm supplies, which are limited, and keeping in mind that we're already in the process of abetting nuclear proliferation in the MidEast, perhaps we should just go "whole hog" and distribute some nuclear weapons to Iran AND ISIS. Since they don't like us very much anyway, we should probably just air drop them. Two or three apiece should be enough.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Rather than depleting our napalm supplies, which are limited, and keeping in mind that we're already in the process of abetting nuclear proliferation in the MidEast, perhaps we should just go "whole hog" and distribute some nuclear weapons to Iran AND ISIS. Since they don't like us very much anyway, we should probably just air drop them. Two or three apiece should be enough.

It contaminates the oil. Even if we don't buy it from them world market in oil would go sky high.
    (And no we won't drill our own, no matter who is in office)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

It contaminates the oil. Even if we don't buy it from them world market in oil would go sky high.
    (And no we won't drill our own, no matter who is in office)

OK, how about this: We use smaller tactical nukes safely away from the wells, then round out the job with napalm so that we don't exhaust our supply. That or we could simply start making more of it. I am sure we didn't forget how!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom