• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Where is ISISIS getting its ammo....US.GVMT stockpile.....ISISIS not running out...no .22LR..... Isisis not running out.....No gold in Ft.Knox.....ISISIS not running out......HUMMMMMM........FOX in the henhouse?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Check out dude who shows up to fight Daesh in a sportcoat:
    _83305294_83305293.jpg

Almost a facepalm, but I gotta give the guy credit for eschewing casual Fridays.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Check out dude who shows up to fight Daesh in a sportcoat:
    _83305294_83305293.jpg

Almost a facepalm, but I gotta give the guy credit for eschewing casual Fridays.

This needs to happen............. Oh, NSFW or something.......

[video=youtube;1q6-8QyoZk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q6-8QyoZk4[/video]

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Where is ISISIS getting its ammo....US.GVMT stockpile.....ISISIS not running out...no .22LR..... Isisis not running out.....No gold in Ft.Knox.....ISISIS not running out......HUMMMMMM........FOX in the henhouse?

Now just wait a dinged danged minute....you tellin me that ISIS has .22 LR ammo????

SUMBEECH!!!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He raises a good point. While Obama has much responsibility for his own insistence on arming these people and otherwise assisting them not only in Syria but also in Libya, the establishment Republicans went right along with him, for the first time in our history giving military assistance to complete strangers--complete strangers who turned out to be extremely hostile complete strangers, and we continued doing so even after discovering that we were arming the same organization we were fighting in Iraq.

2nd time. Bin Laden's mujahedeen buddies in Afghanistan likely the first. Results pretty much the same.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    2nd time. Bin Laden's mujahedeen buddies in Afghanistan likely the first. Results pretty much the same.

I would have to disagree. We knew who they were. You may remember that during the Iran-Contra hearings, Oliver North, when Al Gore was shrieking questions about North's high-dollar home security system and asked who North needed fear that much, the answer was Osama bin-Laden which Gore dismissed with ridicule. We were playing a dangerous game against the Russians and North knew it, so, by extension, I assume that he was not the sole proprietor of that information.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I would have to disagree. We knew who they were. You may remember that during the Iran-Contra hearings, Oliver North, when Al Gore was shrieking questions about North's high-dollar home security system and asked who North needed fear that much, the answer was Osama bin-Laden which Gore dismissed with ridicule. We were playing a dangerous game against the Russians and North knew it, so, by extension, I assume that he was not the sole proprietor of that information.

I do not have a specific recollection of what you are talking about. :):

Ollie North is my Hero.

BTW: Thanks so much for that post above with a picture of that tractor. I've been humming the "Green Acres" theme for hours now. :xmad:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I do not have a specific recollection of what you are talking about. :):

Ollie North is my Hero.

My first thought was that of Reagan saying as much, but I do recall North making similar remarks. Then again, I was about 12 years old at the time. It does stretch the memory a bit.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Here's something... interesting. Sad, and interesting.
    Islamic State militants 'filmed torturing Syrian boy' - BBC News

So, you think, "Wow, they tortured a 14 year old boy. They suck."

Well, they do suck. But, buried in the middle of the story is:
    Two men he knew asked him to put a bag near an IS meeting place. Ahmed had been duped into planting a bomb.

Look. Two guys give him money (that's in the video story) to put a nondescript package at a Daesh meeting? And he has no idea what it is?

BS.

Now, I'm not saying the kid deserved torture, but look around at some of the INGO threads where people set out what they wish would happen to terrorists. To Daesh, this kid was a terrorist (or a paramilitary operative, depending on the target). Either way, he was an enemy. And they didn't kill him.

They tortured the snot out of him, but they didn't kill him.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Uh, possibly different attack than this morning. Will update with more info

JUST IN: ISIS fighter drives tank rigged w/explosives into Iraqi security forces base southwest of Samarra; 34 Iraqi police officers dead

Top Bottom