• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I not sweating ISIS at all. As of right now, Syrian librarians had better watch out.

Yeah, those unlucky peeps are on their own.
    Oh well, good thing is that once the libraries and human history of the region is wiped out ISIS will be out of a job and will disappear.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, those unlucky peeps are on their own.
    Oh well, good thing is that once the libraries and human history of the region is wiped out ISIS will be out of a job and will disappear.

Yep, as far as I'm concerned, they should be on their own, until they've had enough grief that they're willing to organize and fight back.
    And I wouldn't worry about libraries, they're kinda archaic anyways. Ill start to worry when the ISIS geek squad starts hacking Xbox live.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yep, as far as I'm concerned, they should be on their own, until they've had enough grief that they're willing to organize and fight back.
    And I wouldn't worry about libraries, they're kinda archaic anyways. Ill start to worry when the ISIS geek squad starts hacking Xbox live.

Well, if they do decide to fight back on a large scale they should do it on their own completely without any assistance because if they don't their pussies and don't deserve freedom.
    You know what's older than the librairies, the pyramids.
    I can't wait for ISIS to get in to Egypt and rid the world of those moldy eyesores.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, if they do decide to fight back on a large scale they should do it on their own completely without any assistance because if they don't their pussies and don't deserve freedom.
    You know what's older than the librairies, the pyramids.
    I can't wait for ISIS to get in to Egypt and rid the world of those moldy eyesores.

Everybody deserves freedom. But if they're unwilling to fight for it themselves, don't expect me and mine to put our butts on the line for them.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Everybody deserves freedom. But if they're unwilling to fight for it themselves, don't expect me and mine to put our butts on the line for them.

True dat. Screw 'em I say. If they can't fight the good fight without anybody helping them then they deserve to die. I'm with you.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    NBC News: Three Brooklyn-area men arrested, accused of planning to go overseas to join ISIS

Among charges: providing material support for terrorists.
    3 arrested: Abdurasul Jaraboev, 24; Akhror Saidakhmetov, 19; Abror Habibov, 30

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Link on the Brooklyn men.

The three men were Uzbekistan citizens and according to the article were "home grown terrorists". Maybe I'm missing something, but is someone that immigrates to the US a home grown terrorist? Does that mean that the 9/11 attackers were all home grown terrorists? Since the article doesn't mention any motivation for their actions, they must be those right wing terrorists that DHS is so worried about.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    NBC News: Three Brooklyn-area men arrested, accused of planning to go overseas to join ISIS

Among charges: providing material support for terrorists.
    3 arrested: Abdurasul Jaraboev, 24; Akhror Saidakhmetov, 19; Abror Habibov, 30

Sounds a lot like pre-crime. I'm probably not going to agree with the arrests, when I see the details.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Someone here posted this link to an article in a different thread I believe. I just finished reading it, and it really helps grant a better understanding of ISIS if you have some questions or even if you don't it may be worth checking out.

What ISIS Really Wants - The Atlantic

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Brooklyn men who 'planned to join ISIS in Syria in FBI custody after raid' | Daily Mail Online

3 Brooklyn men 'trying to join ISIS, plotting terror attack on NY and offering to assassinate Obama'

Man, I don't know. Sure, they're talking that crazy jihad nonsense, and while killing a police officer was certainly an possibility, they were also talking about attacking FBI hq, and killing the president. I'm not sure "planned" or "conspiracy," fits into that context. I can see them being detained for investigation on those, but charging them, I'm apprehensive. And as far as wanting to travel to join ISIS, is it a crime with so low a bar? They didn't actually join, and I'm not completely convinced that planning to do so, or even outright joining, should be a crime. Anyone care to enlighten me why it is, or should be?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Man, I don't know. Sure, they're talking that crazy jihad nonsense, and while killing a police officer was certainly an possibility, they were also talking about attacking FBI hq, and killing the president. I'm not sure "planned" or "conspiracy," fits into that context. I can see them being detained for investigation on those, but charging them, I'm apprehensive. And as far as wanting to travel to join ISIS, is it a crime with so low a bar? They didn't actually join, and I'm not completely convinced that planning to do so, or even outright joining, should be a crime. Anyone care to enlighten me why it is, or should be?

:n00b:

:facepalm:

lando-choke-o.gif

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    i get his point though...its not a crime to be in a gang in america...though i suspect terrorism is a different story

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    i get his point though...its not a crime to be in a gang in america...though i suspect terrorism is a different story

Right, and that's actually being IN the gang. These guys were trying to leave the country to potentially join ISIS. Seems liie if we can arrest people simply for wanting to join, then actual members of the Klan, Neo-Nazi groups, the Black Panther Party, and other unsavory groups, would have been long arrested.

Top Bottom