• ...and so much more!
  • dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I'm coming from that I really don't think that people should leave machineguns out like this [/q]

I know this has already been beat to death, but how EXACTLY should they be secured?

If "leaving them out" ya know, like on the curb in a grocery cart with a sign that says "these aren't yours" if lowest security and if Fort Knox covered by the Secret Service and overhead drone surveillance is "the best" security, exactly where do we draw the line in between?

That's the trouble with all these second-guessers. You are using subjectivity. You have no rational basis. It just doesn't feel "right" so you are on your soapbox.

Nobody is ever perfectly prepared, perfectly secure, or if they are they are making too many life sacrifices.

Aim at the crooks, let the victims decide for themselves what they will do differently the next time.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Agreed the trailer itself is, but the contents of either are not. And there is little difference between a smash and grab at a house/business or taking a trailer or cutting into it. The result is still the same - you got ripped off.
    I'm not tracking. The trailer itself is what? The contents are not what? Secure? That doesn't make sense.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Why do people buy safes? We've clearly established that a determined pro can still get your guns. Why do people with safes store their guns there, rather than in the trunk of the car or in a shed out back? You could padlock the shed, you know, for extra security.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    256.png

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Ok I'll play. 30 separate targets. I will shoot with a ar15 30 round mag. You get a full auto m16 with a thirty round mag. And let's see who scores more "kills". Ask any military personnel. Full auto is best used for suppression of an enemies position, and covering fire. It's thinking like yours is why retarded nfa laws ever came about. Whether the trailer was full of guns or pillows does not change the fact that he was a victim of a crime and in no way should face any penalty for being a victim.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Why do people buy safes? We've clearly established that a determined pro can still get your guns. Why do people with safes store their guns there, rather than in the trunk of the car or in a shed out back? You could padlock the shed, you know, for extra security.

Mostly to feel better, and keep honest people honest.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    This is where you and others with this logic completely lose me. How with any common sense at all can you compare a tow behind trailer to a shop that "should" have an alarm also with a safe? In what world do you logically compare a trailer to a safe? This idea is as ridiculous as the actual idea of leaving them in an unprotected trailer.

When you consider they can both be made out of the same guage steel things like this start to make sense.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

How many threads are there around here ridiculing people who buy an inexpensive gun safe at a box store?:whistle:

Indiana has one very good gun safe builder that I know of. He does amazing work, but he's pretty pricey. So I am thinking about starting up my own safe building shop. Judging from this thread, there is a market out there for my product...

detail2.jpg

My safe will be much easier to move, is fully customizable and slightly less expensive than those from Indiana's top gun safe builder. PM me if interested. I will throw in a roll of duct tape for free on the first 5 orders I get.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    How many threads are there around here ridiculing people who buy an inexpensive gun safe at a box store?:whistle:

Indiana has one very good gun safe builder that I know of. He does amazing work, but he's pretty pricey. So I am thinking about starting up my own safe building shop. Judging from this thread, there is a market out there for my product...

detail2.jpg

My safe will be much easier to move, is fully customizable and slightly less expensive than those from Indiana's top gun safe builder. PM me if interested. I will throw in a roll of duct tape for free on the first 5 orders I get.

Fits right in with the shed,most safes, trailers in the opened in under 2 mins category.

Top Bottom