• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    One things for sure. These thieves are SCREWED!! They won't ever see the light of a free day again after they get sentenced. They stole the wrong merchandise this time.

I don't think so at all... With probation, I think they won't even serve 2 years.

Now on the other hand if you were to saw off a shotgun they will kill your wife, dog and give you a lot of legal hassles. Even to find out you did not saw it off short enough to make it illegal.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    So rape victims arm criminals? Who would have thought!

I don't blame Profire for thieves being thieves. I do blame them for leaving light machineguns out and easily accessible to thieves.

These are items that have a consequence beyond merely enriching thieves.

Yes, we should all blame him as well for having a store that has glass in the front that could easily be broken into. :rolleyes:

I guess you can always find flaws in what someone else does and I think your idea of being easily accessible is a bit much.

Your pitchfork mentality is the same as saying that any gun store that is robbed while being open should be to blame as well because they had their doors unlocked and allowed the criminal to just come in, shoot the owner and take what ever they wanted that was hanging on the walls or behind breakable glass.

Last edited:

JRPLANE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Hagerstown, Indiana
    Does anybody know where Profire stored this trailer? Was it ever broken into while it was being stored, other than this time.
    I have a trailer much like this it sets outside all the time. I bet Profire's did too. How did the thief know that this time is was loaded rather than empty?

Blaming Andrew is WRONG! Blame the thieves.

Chris dun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    I can't believe all the people who don't know what I mean about military grade weapons and are comparing these stolen guns to para cord and shovels. These are actual assault rifles, the media will have a hay day if one of these turn up in crime. You people and your low level of intelligence are what give gun owners a bad name. I have an opinion that differs from yours, so what. It doesn't mean you have to ridicule me. I bet you guys wouldn't have the courage to say some of those things to my face, but it's cool keep hiding behind your computer screens. It doesn't bother me too much because most of he ridicule came from people with 1000+ posts. A little advice guys, GET OUT FROM BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS AND DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE!!! (Using too many explanation points doesn't really give anyone a head ache, BTW). There is a big difference between reality and this forum. I am one of the biggest second amendment people you will ever meet, it's even tattooed on my back! I own more firearms than everyone on this tread combined. You guys are a bunch of armatures, keep laughing at my posts indyvet, you just lost busine$$.

I understand he is a big part of this forum and you guys think you should stick up for one of your own but Profire screwed up big time. Andrew is a victim because of his own laziness and ignorance. Facts are facts, this guy should definitely loose his license as he has demonstrated he is not responsible enough to play with big boy toys. In my opinion his malfeasance should be punished with something more harsh than loss of license. Why is it that when a child finds a gun that is not secured properly and kills someone with it the parent is held responsible? How is this situation any different? You people that are blindly taking his side should exercise a little common sense, no wonder this country is in the shape it's in.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Yes, we should all blame him as well for having a store that has glass in the front that could easily be broken into. :rolleyes:

I guess you can always find flaws in what someone else does and I think your idea of being easily accessible is a bit much.

Your pitchfork mentality is the same as saying that any gun store that is robbed while being open should be to blame as well because they had their doors unlocked and allowed the criminal to just come in, shoot the owner and take what ever they wanted that was hanging on the walls or behind breakable glass.

WTF is my pitchfork mentality? What have I said should be done to Andrew?

BTW, I note you did not address a single one of my points.

I find it odd that personal responsibility around here apparently is a dead letter to some; seemingly having succumbed to false analogies, non sequiturs, and a whole bunch of WAAAAAAAAA I'm a victim.

As I said before, I'd be pissed off knowing those guns were stored that way, even if they hadn't been stolen. It has nothing to do with blaming the victim.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Does anybody know where Profire stored this trailer? Was it ever broken into while it was being stored, other than this time.
    I have a trailer much like this it sets outside all the time. I bet Profire's did too. How did the thief know that this time is was loaded rather than empty?

Blaming Andrew is WRONG! Blame the thieves.

Apparently Andrew posted on the internet that it was loaded and ready to go, at least according to some poster(s) above.

I do know that he posted on here that he was bringing machineguns.

Last edited:

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I can't believe all the people who don't know what I mean about military grade weapons and are comparing these stolen guns to para cord and shovels.
    We understand what you are trying to say just fine. We are merely proving a point with your "intelligent" descriptions.

You people and your low level of intelligence are what give gun owners a bad name. I have an opinion that differs from yours, so what. It doesn't mean you have to ridicule me. I bet you guys wouldn't have the courage to say some of those things to my face, but it's cool keep hiding behind your computer screens. It doesn't bother me too much because most of he ridicule came from people with 1000+ posts.
    Yea, those darn INGOers and their lack of intelligence! Thankfully we have you to bring up our average IQ, right?

A little advice guys, GET OUT FROM BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS AND DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE!!! (Using too many explanation points doesn't really give anyone a head ache, BTW). There is a big difference between reality and this forum. I am one of the biggest second amendment people you will ever meet, it's even tattooed on my back! I own more firearms than everyone on this tread combined. You guys are a bunch of armatures, keep laughing at my posts indyvet, you just lost busine$$.

I don't think you realize how involved some of those on here are in protecting your freedoms.

I understand he is a big part of this forum and you guys think you should stick up for one of your own but Profire screwed up big time. Andrew is a victim because of his own laziness and ignorance. Facts are facts, this guy should definitely loose his license as he has demonstrated he is not responsible enough to play with big boy toys. In my opinion his malfeasance should be punished with something more harsh than loss of license. Why is it that when a child finds a gun that is not secured properly and kills someone with it the parent is held responsible? How is this situation any different?
    If you don't know the difference between a child and an adult thief, I can't help you. Maybe you need some more of that intelligence you were talking about earlier.

You people that are blindly taking his side should exercise a little common sense, no wonder this country is in the shape it's in.

There we go, the common sense logical fallacy. You truly are more intelligent than the rest of us!

JRPLANE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Hagerstown, Indiana
    I can't believe all the people who don't know what I mean about military grade weapons and are comparing these stolen guns to para cord and shovels. These are actual assault rifles, the media will have a hay day if one of these turn up in crime. You people and your low level of intelligence are what give gun owners a bad name. I have an opinion that differs from yours, so what. It doesn't mean you have to ridicule me. I bet you guys wouldn't have the courage to say some of those things to my face, but it's cool keep hiding behind your computer screens. It doesn't bother me too much because most of he ridicule came from people with 1000+ posts. A little advice guys, GET OUT FROM BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS AND DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE!!! (Using too many explanation points doesn't really give anyone a head ache, BTW). There is a big difference between reality and this forum. I am one of the biggest second amendment people you will ever meet, it's even tattooed on my back! I own more firearms than everyone on this tread combined. You guys are a bunch of armatures, keep laughing at my posts indyvet, you just lost busine$$.

I understand he is a big part of this forum and you guys think you should stick up for one of your own but Profire screwed up big time. Andrew is a victim because of his own laziness and ignorance. Facts are facts, this guy should definitely loose his license as he has demonstrated he is not responsible enough to play with big boy toys. In my opinion his malfeasance should be punished with something more harsh than loss of license. Why is it that when a child finds a gun that is not secured properly and kills someone with it the parent is held responsible? How is this situation any different? You people that are blindly taking his side should exercise a little common sense, no wonder this country is in the shape it's in.

What a TROLL

skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy

362662d1219026779-f-s-bunch-modified-motor-armatures-coms.jpg

Bunch of armatures!!!!! (For those unintelligent, small 2nd amendment supporters that require 4 extra explanations)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't think so at all... With probation, I think they won't even serve 2 years.

Now on the other hand if you were to saw off a shotgun they will kill your wife, dog and give you a lot of legal hassles. Even to find out you did not saw it off short enough to make it illegal.
    They were in possession of class 3 firearms without the proper permission. No they didn't make them, they stole them! They're ****ed for a lot more than 2 years. EACH weapon brings 10 years. Add that up. This is federal prison these guys are going to not marion county, indianapolis where they'd get out the next day in a plea deal. They're screwed and should be!

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Anything can be broken into with enough time/money/skill/effort, but snatching a trailer from inside a bay versus behind a closed building are simply NOT the same thing.

Among other reasons, a bay provides concealment unlike leaving your logo'd trailer-O-guns sitting out in the alleyway. It also provides for a security system alarm/cameras and the uncertainty of knowing if the building is occupied.

Parking a trailer full of guns in an alleyway overnight, with your gunshop logo on it, is simply begging for it to get lifted.

I know that Andrew and Profire appear to be good people, but I don't see how that immunizes them from criticism when they screw up?

Step out of the PC "don't blame the victim" mentality and realize that victims are capable of reducing their chances of being victims (I thought that was an INGO truism).

So by logic you two are tossing out , if a girl looks attractive shes asking to be raped?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township

You have soooooo many guns, that's GREAT!!!! But guess what. I have a BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!!! ( I had to get a banhammer because my mom's basement is a GFZ )

Now that that is out there, you need to knock off your insults. I believe you are here simply to troll the board, but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt this time. You step over the line again and you're outta here.

Now I am going to take my absurdly low IQ and go back to doing nothing constructive.......

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I've read pretty much this entire thread and to be honest what I see saddens me deeply. My wife and I both have come to love going to Profire, supporting the store with our dollars, and learning from its staff. Andrew and his staff are top notch individuals who have been targeted by criminals. What pains me more is seeing our own community turning on one of its most supportive members like a pack of rabid dogs. Were mistakes made? Given the information in the news report that is a possibility. I however will wait to see what official reports have to say about it before jumping to conclusions. Right now all we have is a few news stories which we all know can be less than accurate even at their best.

Now more than ever Profire needs our support. We all make mistakes that have varying degrees of consequences. Don't try to crucify one of our own just because of the media frenzy the story churns up. Shut up for a minute and let the Police and the alphabet agencies do their jobs.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    What a TROLL

Well he's a good troll. I mean look at it....he got at least a dozen forum readers fired up enough to point out the errors of his ways, and then even speculate on why he might think the way he appears to think. Gotta hand it to the troll, he knows how to push the right buttons.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    So by logic you two are tossing out , if a girl looks attractive shes asking to be raped?

Wow, you guys really love that false analogy don't you.

FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME, I DON'T BLAME PROFIRE FOR THIEVES BEING THIEVES, I BLAME THEM FOR LEAVING VERY DANGEROUS ITEMS OUT WHERE BAD PEOPLE CAN EASILY GET THEM.

Since you appear to be unwilling to actually consider this, let me spell it out:

1. If you leave your trailer full of gold bullion in the alley and it gets boosted, all I'll say is "I'm really sorry to hear that, hope they catch the guys".

2. If you leave your classic car in its trailer in the alley and it gets boosted, all I'll say is "I'm really sorry to hear that, hope they catch the guys".

3. If you leave your trailer of construction equipment in the alley and it gets boosted, all I'll say is "I'm really sorry to hear that, hope they catch the guys".

4. IF YOU LEAVE YOUR TRAILER FULL OF MACHINEGUNS IN THE ALLEY OVERNIGHT AND IT GETS BOOSTED, I WON'T SAY " I'M REALLY SORRY TO HEAR THAT, HOPE THEY CATCH THE GUYS". I'LL SAY "WTF WERE YOU THINKING LEAVING THAT SORT OF THING OUT WHERE BAD PEOPLE WHO HURT OTHER PEOPLE CAN GET IT".

5. If you leave your prize racehorse in a trailer in the alley and it gets boosted, all I'll say is "I'm really sorry to hear that, hope they catch the guys".

Do you get it now?

Last edited:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    It's no secret that Class 3 gets attention.
    I would think those who have such items are a little more thinking/responsible.

Yeah, people make mistakes.There IMHO shouldn't be such a "learning curve" when you get to this level of equipment.

But we've seen stupid Class 3 stuff even without criminal involvement......
    Standing beside a kid, given a full auto (again, if behind there never would have been a story).
    Using anthills for backstops with novice shooters (not that long ago in IN).

Is it more wealth than brains or just arrogance................whatever it is, all shooters need to get smart, and damn quick.
    Class 3 guys..............need to do it faster.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    That's what I was wondering about. Didn't know they were made so early. I'm not loaded so I'll never see one.
    obviously SUPRTEK I know I could become a dealer but who wants thuglets coming to their home to shoot them for their guns? Not me

Well, US Machine Gun Armory makes M249 and M240 clones (semi auto) that will accept a registered H&K sear/trigger pack, so you can make them full auto. Granted, you are going to need to pay $20k+ for the sear/trigger pack and then $9k-$15k for the host gun (plus probably some more for conversion parts/kits, since I think you need to upgrade it a bit to allow for full auto firing with a registered pack).

FIREARMS (M249 MK46 belt fed firearms for CIVILIANS, POLICE and MILITARY)

Top Bottom