• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I have been hearing about this story on the radio all day. Every time I hear it mentioned I just become enraged. The POS admitted to the crime. There is no doubt he did it. Now we get to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on lawyers defending him and a judge hearing the case and prosecutors trying to make sure he is convicted. After all that we get to spend millions more on appeals, housing, food, medical care, psychologists, and everything else you could imagine. This makes me sick. I understand innocent until proven guilty but this guy is guilty. He deserves none of this. He deserves no pity. He deserves to be put down like the worthless trash he is. I love our country but our system makes me sick sometimes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Law degree holding politicians write the laws so the lawyers have enough work. Innocent until proven guilty is one thing, admitting to the crime in question and being punished in a fair and timely manner with an eye on the budget makes sense in this case. JMHO

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Law degree holding politicians write the laws so the lawyers have enough work. Innocent until proven guilty is one thing, admitting to the crime in question and being punished in a fair and timely manner with an eye on the budget makes sense in this case. JMHO

I agree 100% All of us here will all agree that this person need to at least be put away forever. I don't want to look down the road and see that he has been given a new trial because he feel that he wasn't given fair representation.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    39 lashes(roman whip style), drinched in gas, and burned alive until his insides cooked.

And here is what I mean by roman style:

In the Roman Empire, flagellation was often used as a prelude to crucifixion, and in this context is sometimes referred to as scourging. Whips with small pieces of metal or bone at the tips were commonly used. Such a device could easily cause disfigurement and serious trauma, such as ripping pieces of flesh from the body or loss of an eye. In addition to causing severe pain, the victim would approach a state of hypovolemic shock due to loss of blood.

firemedic140

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Harlan, IN
    Say a prayer for this poor childs family. I have a 9yr old daughter. I cant imagine what they are going through.
    they moved all the deceased's belongings to a storage facility.

You've missed my point... Everyone is so quick to assume he must be some sort of animal who's outside the human race. Until a week ago, he was a trusted family friend the children called "uncle". My point is that it's much more constructive & honest to admit that we're all capable of such things, ultimately, and that our society needs to prevent people from staying on the fringes too long, if we truly wish to stop such "evil". When you dehumanize people & push them to the fringes, don't be surprised when they act like animals (not that it's anywhere near an excuse). :twocents:

Brief snippit of his history. Convicted sex offender in NC, charges filled in FL. Fled prior to sentencing. Numerous charges of cruelity and assualt type actions. Plus I have come across some very disturbing information that I will not share due to the senisitive nature.

There is a Facebook page dedicated to SAVE XXXXXX basically all murderes. He's listed.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    they moved all the deceased's belongings to a storage facility.

Brief snippit of his history. Convicted sex offender in NC, charges filled in FL. Fled prior to sentencing. Numerous charges of cruelity and assualt type actions. Plus I have come across some very disturbing information that I will not share due to the senisitive nature.

There is a Facebook page dedicated to SAVE XXXXXX basically all murderes. He's listed.

Once the sensationalism of the story dies down, please keep us informed of what's going on please. Our news paper will carry the story for only a while.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    this girls whole family failed her...and the judge in iowa that would not do anything a few years back failed as well...no wonder this girl had issues....she was sexually assaulted 2 years ago...and moved into a pediphile playground of a trailer park....this mother should lose her other kids and should be charged with neglect...and the father as well since heknew about this guys behavior since it happened when he lived with the father ....take the kids away while there is still hope and clear these three from the gene pool
    here is a story that details a little more history of this twisted family and the doosh that is in jail

Suspect in girl's death accused of harassing teen girl last year

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You've missed my point... Everyone is so quick to assume he must be some sort of animal who's outside the human race. Until a week ago, he was a trusted family friend the children called "uncle". My point is that it's much more constructive & honest to admit that we're all capable of such things, ultimately, and that our society needs to prevent people from staying on the fringes too long, if we truly wish to stop such "evil". When you dehumanize people & push them to the fringes, don't be surprised when they act like animals (not that it's anywhere near an excuse). :twocents:

I fall well outside of this "we" group.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have been hearing about this story on the radio all day. Every time I hear it mentioned I just become enraged. The POS admitted to the crime. There is no doubt he did it. Now we get to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on lawyers defending him and a judge hearing the case and prosecutors trying to make sure he is convicted. After all that we get to spend millions more on appeals, housing, food, medical care, psychologists, and everything else you could imagine. This makes me sick. I understand innocent until proven guilty but this guy is guilty. He deserves none of this. He deserves no pity. He deserves to be put down like the worthless trash he is. I love our country but our system makes me sick sometimes.

I sympathize strongly with this opinion. BUT the system is there for a reason. He is entitled to due process. It's exactly cases like these that we should give full attention to the accused being extended his rights.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County

Are you serious? I'm callin BS on this. I've lived a lot of years and seen a lot of folks mistreated and cheated by society in many, many ways. In spite of this they have the courage and fortitude to maintain their humanity and not resort to perversion, sex crimes or murder. I am weary of all the excuse making from the left for people who CHOOSE to act as animals and then whine about what a tough hand they have been dealt by society. Next thing you know this POS will be released for good behavior or will be "cured" by the shrinks. Give him his due process, of course, but when he is convicted KEEP HIM LOCKED UP and away from society. OMG do you not have children?

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    This sub-human cretin has rights, yes:

1. to be given a fair trial, to determine ONLY that his un-coerced confession is true.
    2. to be incarcerated with the general prisoner population until judgement is reached and executed.
    3. to be clothed and fed until the verdict is rendered.

I sympathize strongly with this opinion. BUT the system is there for a reason. He is entitled to due process. It's exactly cases like these that we should give full attention to the accused being extended his rights.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Are you serious? I'm callin BS on this. I've lived a lot of years and seen a lot of folks mistreated and cheated by society in many, many ways. In spite of this they have the courage and fortitude to maintain their humanity and not resort to perversion, sex crimes or murder. I am weary of all the excuse making from the left for people who CHOOSE to act as animals and then whine about what a tough hand they have been dealt by society. Next thing you know this POS will be released for good behavior or will be "cured" by the shrinks. Give him his due process, of course, but when he is convicted KEEP HIM LOCKED UP and away from society. OMG do you not have children?

You insult me by assuming I want him released or something. By all means, throw away the key on this guy. Just stop assuming he must be an animal. As recently as two weeks ago, he was a trusted "uncle" who had cared for their dying grandfather. I'm making ZERO excuses for what he did. Please quote where you believe I excused his actions or STFU. I have a 13 year old boy we're adopting in May & I'm fostering one of the girls effected by this very situation.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Just stop assuming he must be an animal. As recently as two weeks ago, he was a trusted "uncle" who had cared for their dying grandfather.

I for one am not "assuming" he is an animal. He PROVED he is an animal. This was not just a killing, it was an unthinkable murder and mutilation of an innocent child.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I'm with you. I would like to know who is in the "we" group.
    IMO....
    That's the group of weak minded, self serving, oxygen thieves who are using that line as an excuse for their current, and future, bad behavior.
    It's all part of the "It's not my fault" mentality that infects this country like the Plague!
    :noway:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Paco is right. The pursuit of justice does not require us to abandon our humanity. Those that do are merely seeking an excuse.

Top Bottom