• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Didn’t watch. Wife did and said Trump didn’t look prepared, Kamala did ok, and brought up Trumps past and he spent his time defending his past. Moderators were on Kamala’s side. Of course it was ABC and of course Trump chose to Wade into the swamp again. Instead of dragging the swamp where he wants it on better ground.

Nobody is undecided. 1/3 vote American, 1/3 vote for Communists, 1/3 don’t vote and don’t care if they are free or slaves.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    But it still shapes the party for the state. Which gets better candidates overall. It's just a common theme that nobody likes any of the candidates across all levels but very few vote in primaries.
    Ok, I was just talking in the frame of the presidency. I agree with the state level and below. Unfortunately, incumbency seems to be king in the state/local races. We couldn't even replace Baird this go round.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Ok, I was just talking in the frame of the presidency. I agree with the state level and below. Unfortunately, incumbency seems to be king in the state/local races. We couldn't even replace Baird this go round.
    I think if we hounded people to vote in primaries we could replace a lot of people. The sad fact is that most people that vote in primaries are probably party affiliated anyway, so they'll vote for the party candidate.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Moderator: Madame Vice President, is the sky blue?

Kamala: First of all, and this is important, Trump is a horrible person and..."

Moderator: Thank you for your great answer.

Moderator: Mr. Trump, can you please defend yourself for being a horrible person?

Trump: I'm not a horrible person.

Moderator: Mr. Trump, yes you are.

I did learn something new. Trump is responsible for every single negative event since the Vietnam war. Oil embargo, Trump's fault. Iran contra, Trump. Inflation, Trump. Illegal and dangerous invasion of unknown foreigners, Trump. Putin endorsed Kamala and she blames Trump. When Kamala couldn't blame Trump, the moderators would.

He rambles about how great, beautifully and perfect he is, and if I don't believe him, just ask anyone, they'll all tell you he's great.

She is devoid of any intellectual thought. But she can karaoke Barry Soetoro's greatest platitudinal hits. She performed well (her go-to move, as I understand it) but I wouldn't call it a win necessarily.

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    1. It is blatantly obvious just how politically biased ABC News truly is.
    2. Injecting your own personal opinions is not "fact checking", Mr. Muir.
    3. Not "fact checking" one candidate while constantly "fact checking" the other does not make fir a "fair and balanced debate.
    4. Allowing one candidate to NOT answer the question asked, and allowing them to go on a personal attack of the other candidate, then requiring the "accused" candidate to respond to that attack without any push back to the original question is total bias.
    5. This "debate" was nothing more than a 3 on 1 gang bang.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    How many times did the mods fact check Harris?
    It's not up to the mods to call out what they think is fake news during a debate. That's up to the people watching to decide what is the truth or a wild accusation. Besides, who elected the media to be the all mighty guardian of the truth? As usual I figured the mods would show their bias that's why I didn't watch it.

Last edited:

ductape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Did anyone else notice that while the mikes were supposed to be turned off when it wasn't their turn to speak, Kamala's wasn't off at all?

I most certainly did. Why was that not called out? Not a word has been said about it. The odds were definitely 3:1 against Trump.

Top Bottom