• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I was under the impression the candidates were not allowed to have/take notes during the debate. Is this correct?

Asking because the cameras clearly showed papers on K-pops podium.
    Wonder what they were.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I guess I didn't miss anything by watching a rerun of the Walton's.
    Me neither. My theory is that for many, maybe even the great majority, of viewers of these things are team fanboys. We want our team to win and have the gloat points in the days afterwards.

I’ve already made up my mind so there’s no reason to watch this thing. There’s unlikely to be any entertainment value in it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Me neither. My theory is that for many, maybe even the great majority, of viewers of these things are team fanboys. We want our team to win and have the gloat points in the days afterwards.

I’ve already made up my mind so there’s no reason to watch this thing. There’s unlikely to be any entertainment value in it.
    I recorded it just in case I get to feeling too happy and content today. :):

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    I didn’t watch the debate either. Just going by the comments here it went about how I expected. And now I saw Taylor Swift has endorsed Kamala, big surprise. I assume Kamala is going to win, too bad the first female president had to be her. Where are all the intelligent politicians?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Unfortunately, by the time our primary comes around, the candidate is largely decided, although I've voted in every one but one.
    But it still shapes the party for the state. Which gets better candidates overall. It's just a common theme that nobody likes any of the candidates across all levels but very few vote in primaries.

Top Bottom