• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    In just a few minutes out of pure boredom, I confirmed what I already knew. (And promptly shut it off)
    Same smoke and mirrors, and meaningless babbling about nothing that will accomplish nothing.
    Americans don't have it bad enough yet for there to be any real change for good.
    As others have said, if this is the best 2 people we can come up with, we're screwed anyway!
    One definitely has some better policy's than the other but... come on!
    Additionally, with basically 3 generations of indoctrinated reprobates in this country now, should we be surprised this is where we are?

Oh, and a politician is not a Savior and never will be. Changing a country for good starts with the family's and works it's way up, not with a President down.

BTW, when you publicly fall into the trap question about your VP pick saying something and you show you are divided with him on that said situation/statement and that he was speaking out of turn for you, that doesn't look or sound like unity within the camp.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    How are these the two 'best' selections for the next president? This is the best our nation could put forth???

I'm just exhausted with the bickering. Her voice is grating to my nerves...her party is currently IN POWER and she's complaining about what he's currently doing? Tying their hands on getting things done in the current administration? Does she not know she's the CURRENT VP??? Shouldn't someone break that little nugget of information to her? If you love this country, why wait to see how November goes? Why not just...I dunno...do SOMETHING to close the border. Not trying to be "Captain Obvious" here but if you are incapable of fixing something in three and a half years...I'm not sure you need four more.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    "There must be a two-state solution."

Does that eliminate the pro-Israel support the Democratic Party used to hold?

Top Bottom