• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh groovatron you are in that "forgotten" area between Griffith and Gary hu. Hey did you all those police cars this weekend on Sunday night? They raced near the high school before heading towards downtown area and beyond me thinks. It's the first time in 3 years since moving to Griffith that I have heard that. When I was in EC that was all the time. LOL!

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Oh groovatron you are in that "forgotten" area between Griffith and Gary hu. Hey did you all those police cars this weekend on Sunday night? They raced near the high school before heading towards downtown area and beyond me thinks. It's the first time in 3 years since moving to Griffith that I have heard that. When I was in EC that was all the time. LOL!

I didn't, but I may have been away at the time. EC has some great Mexican food:rockwoot:

lionhrt9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    NW Indiana, Hobart
    im a transplant but what i will tell yea is gary is beyond recovery. folks that think the bomb went off in the island have no idea. gary has been gone for so long!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2008
    Undisclosed Location
    I think some of you may be wrong about Gary, Indiana.

Here are the facts:

Gary, Indiana is located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan and on three major Interstate. At the Crossroads of America, Gary provides the perfect location for a weekend getaway, a family vacation, a business trip, or a night on the town. Relax on the beach or rent a jet ski! Take a long walk under the stars with Chicago's beautiful skyline twinkling across the calm water, or spend the day shopping in our Lake Street Shopping District, filled with boutiques and galleries. Night is near, get dressed up, the Jack Pot is waiting for you at Buffington Harbor!

Next time you are in town, stop in and have a good time. There's lots to do, and plenty of time to do it! Get to know us.​

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township

Here are the facts:

Gary, Indiana is located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan and on three major Interstate. At the Crossroads of America, Gary provides the perfect location for a weekend getaway, a family vacation, a business trip, or a night on the town. Relax on the beach or rent a jet ski! Take a long walk under the stars with Chicago's beautiful skyline twinkling across the calm water, or spend the day shopping in our Lake Street Shopping District, filled with boutiques and galleries. Night is near, get dressed up, the Jack Pot is waiting for you at Buffington Harbor!

Next time you are in town, stop in and have a good time. There's lots to do, and plenty of time to do it! Get to know us.​

:lol2:.......there goes this years budget.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    All I can say is BLACK OAK will never be over run.. They have more guns and knives then teeth!!!

Gary.... No big deal I would walk down route 20 at 2:00am and not worry...

Black Oak... Unless I am with somebody with realtives there or lives there I won't even drive through fast!!!

Urban Gangstas don't scare me!!

Pissed off Redneck Hillbillies with attitude put fear into me!!!!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I was flipping through a Real Estate magazine not long ago, and saw some homes for sale in Gary, IN, for as low as $7,000. That was with a 1/10 acre lot.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

Here are the facts:

It'll have to wait til next year my friend, I've already booked a trip to that middle eastern gem, Tehran.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I was flipping through a Real Estate magazine not long ago, and saw some homes for sale in Gary, IN, for as low as $7,000. That was with a 1/10 acre lot.

Oh that is too high! Back in the late 80s/early 90s my dad tried to convince my mom that we should move to Gary from EC. The city has some type of "home program" where they would give you a home for $1 and no property taxes for 2 years but you have to live in the home for two years before you could sell it, move.

I recall him coming home from the Inland with some paperwork and all gun-ho about it until my mom and my grandma (his mom) knocked the "stupid" out of him as my grandma said. :laugh:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Oh that is too high! Back in the late 80s/early 90s my dad tried to convince my mom that we should move to Gary from EC. The city has some type of "home program" where they would give you a home for $1 and no property taxes for 2 years but you have to live in the home for two years before you could sell it, move.

I recall him coming home from the Inland with some paperwork and all gun-ho about it until my mom and my grandma (his mom) knocked the "stupid" out of him as my grandma said. :laugh:

:): That's hilarious!

About 6 years ago, I considered buying a place in Gary. This was before I had a family.....just my dog. I was on the road alot and not making much money. I figured why not. I'm only home 100 nights a year, I'm single, and I own firepower.

It's probably a good thing that I met my wife when I did:D

Top Bottom