• thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Here's an article with some more info

Opening act may have incited concert shooting :: Local News :: Post-Tribune

In the comments section (at the bottom, page 2 of comments as of right now) someone posted lyrics of the opening musical act. Who'da thunk a shooting would happen at this kind of event...

I might be sickened by the lyrics . . . . if I could figure out what he is trying to say. That had to be the most ignorant collection of consonants and vowels I've ever seen. Other than gathering that he was calling people N*****s and B****es, and the fact that he was proud to call himself a drug dealer, there was nothing I could understand.

:dunno:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    me and the g/f was talk about the skatin' rink shootin'.....seen it on the ticker on HLN and the first words out of her mouth was that i bet it was in Gary.....boy she was right!!!

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    what parents let their kids in or around gary?

Hmmm, parents who think the lyrics of that "song" make perfect sense?

Parents who grew up in the Chicago area, and think this is perfectly acceptable behavior?

Parents who are too busy scoring their latest crack fix to even know where their children are (or probably what their names are, or who their fathers were)?

Just a guess, mind you.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    My wife and I used to live in Minnesota and when we would drive home without fail she would always tell me to stop at the next exit so she could use the bathroom. The next exit was always Gary..........she got tired of me telling her to just p*** in the seat and I would clean it up later.

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    I went with Jediagh's idea of translation, but couldn't find an ebonics-to-english translator. I did however find this, which was from a high school competition to translate rap songs to english.

Rap Lyrics Translated

One of the translations -

Lyrics:

First things first, I poppa, freaks all the honeys

Dummies - playboy bunnies, those wantin’ money

Those the ones I like ‘cause they don’t get nathan’

But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation

Garbage, I turn like doorknobs

Heart throb, never, black and ugly as ever

However, I stay coochied down to the socks

Rings and watch filled with rocks

TRANSLATION:

As a general rule, I perform deviant sexual acts with women of all kinds, including but not limited to those with limited intellect, nude magazine models, and prostitutes. I particularly enjoy sexual encounters with the latter group as they are generally disappointed in the fact that they only receive penile intercourse and nothing more, unless of course, they douche on a consistent basis. Although I am extremely unattractive, I am able to engage in these types of sexual acts with some regularity. Perhaps my sexuality is somehow related to my fancy and expensive jewelry.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    This happened right down the road from where I work. Gary is a festering cesspool and this is not surprising. I tend to drive around the city if I can help it. When I can't, I have a minimum of 2 handguns handy. Thinning the herd, as far as I'm concerned.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Whenever I went by Gary on the way to Hammond to see my mother in law
    I always hoped for no car trouble along that stretch of road.
    Urban decay. I can't imagine Detroit.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I live on the border of Gary and Griffith. My hood is composed of 99% urban rednecks. Gary hood rats don't dare come into our neighborhood....they know better. My block is heavily armed.......and most of them are scared of dogs anyway.

I do some contract work at Gary Westside Highschool from time to time. There are some real good kids there. You have to feel bad for some of them because that neighborhood is all they know. The smart ones usually get out asap.

This is a tragedy......I don't like to hear about violence like this anywhere. My heart goes out to the innocent involved in the shooting.

Top Bottom