• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I'm thinking I may have to take my ball and go home...... screw ya guys!!!!

you have a ball and a home... wow. That doesn't seem fair.

Someone from the IRS will along to relieve you of possession of that Ball. It's just not right that you have so much and so many have so little.

Dont worry, it will be used to support an inner city league for the 'disinfranchised'. :D

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I just figured you got from the INGO Classified section:laugh:

Yeah right! Those people are nuts in the classifieds, asking more for the ball them what I can get one new for. Why would I wanna pay more then retail for a ball that has been dribbled under 100 times and is LNIB??

Run down to the inner city and you can pick up a new ball for pennies on the dollar! Just try and not get robbed and don't think you will be able to return the ball if it losses air by the time you get it home! :n00b:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Yeah right! Those people are nuts in the classifieds, asking more for the ball them what I can get one new for. Why would I wanna pay more then retail for a ball that has been dribbled under 100 times and is LNIB??

Run down to the inner city and you can pick up a new ball for pennies on the dollar! Just try and not get robbed and don't think you will be able to return the ball if it losses air by the time you get it home! :n00b:

Tried that once, guy wouldn't sell it to me cause I wouldn't prove to him I was an Indiana resident. The bastich.......I was wearing a [STRIKE]Pacers Jersey,[/STRIKE] Woof Shirt too.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Tried that once, guy wouldn't sell it to me cause I wouldn't prove to him I was an Indiana resident. The bastich.......I was wearing a Pacers Jersey, too.

That would have made me suspicious too. The Pacers are from Indy, not Jersey. Sheesh.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Tried that once, guy wouldn't sell it to me cause I wouldn't prove to him I was an Indiana resident. The bastich.......I was wearing a Pacers Jersey, too.

They prolly thought it was an undercover sting..... Everyone knows that the Pacers are dirty!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Amazing

I am amazed that people are still fighting the 50 post rule. Get over it for crying out loud. This is a community for knife and gun enthusiasts not just a place to buy and sell. Old cisco1 couldnt even see himself becoming a site supporter to use the classifieds? Good bye and good riddance, this community is better than that.

dowalker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Tampa FL
    As a 'newbie', I would like to put in my :twocents:. I first learned of this site at the last 1500, and checked it out when I got home. Wow what a great resource!. I am new to all of this, so my post count is still low. But I have read 1,000's of posts! I first became a sit supporter to use the classifieds. But I have not bought or sold anything. I also realize the money i sent in has been paid back at least 1,000 fold on all the info I have gleaned.
    I hope as I learn more, I will be able to input more. But for now, I am still on the receiving end.
    Thanks to all that post here!
    Doug

Top Bottom